nodoubt

Default SONY XR-CA640X & XM-444

Hello everyone. i have the unit mentioned above and currently im using
speakers connected to the amplifier.

my front speaker are 4-inch 4ohm 150watts and rear speaker are 5.5-inc 4ohms
120 watts.

before this, i connected those speakers to the built-in amp from the car
audio. i notice that the warning beep and all those beeps from the car audio
are not coming out anymore after i vonnected the speakers to the amplifier.

is there a way that can hear the beeps again by connecting the tweeter to
the car audio speaker connector (built-in amp) ? if there's a way, could
somebody tell me what are the right ohm. and watts for tweeter to be used.
also the signal rating that exactly can produce a-quite-loud beeps on it ? i
dont want to add anymore speakers becase of space constrains for another
speakers. and i only can afford to add the tweeters as it can easily mounted
anywhere.

thanks for your response.

--

Remove "NOSPAM." from my email address if you were to reply personally to
me.

Brandon Buckner

Are you referring to the head unit beeping everytime you push a button
or something else? If you are, as long as you have the speakers
connected to the amplifier and the amplifier wired to the power and head
unit correctly, you should still be hearing them. You will hear the
music or whatever you're listening to as well. If you're no longer
hearing the beeps but you ARE hearing everything else, they are probably
turned off in the head unit. There is usually an option in the main mode
or function settings. Sony's site sucks for finding any information,
otherwise I'd tell you exactly where it is.

Brandonb

nodoubt wrote:

OMG.. nobody understands me

poor me

"nodoubt" wrote in message

[...]

Shamsul

i think he is referring to the beeps you mentioned here.

i think he didnt hear the sound maybe because he use RCA connection to
his power amplifier.

nodoubt: the other way for you to produce the sound is, only connect
the rear speaker to the amp and the front speakers to the head unit
directly. now you can hear the beeps again.

-tia.

Brandon Buckner wrote in message ...
Are you referring to the head unit beeping everytime you push a button
or something else? If you are, as long as you have the speakers
connected to the amplifier and the amplifier wired to the power and head
unit correctly, you should still be hearing them. You will hear the
music or whatever you're listening to as well. If you're no longer
hearing the beeps but you ARE hearing everything else, they are probably
turned off in the head unit. There is usually an option in the main mode
or function settings. Sony's site sucks for finding any information,
otherwise I'd tell you exactly where it is.

Brandonb

nodoubt wrote:

OMG.. nobody understands me

poor me

"nodoubt" wrote in message

[...]

Shamsul

by the way, *maybe* you can produce the sound by connecting your
tweeter (maybe 100 watt tweeter can?) direcly to your front speakers
wire from your head unit.

-tia.