Posted to rec.audio.tech
ATIF ANWER ATIF ANWER is offline

Default Surgical and dental instruments

Dear Sir,

We feel pleasure to inform that we are the manufacturer and exporter
of all kind of Surgical and Dental Instruments.

At present we are making all type of dental instruments , laboratory
instruments , surgical instruments forceps and scissors all sorts.We
wish to deal with you and we shall feel pleasure if you buy our
products .

We make you sure that our price and quality of the instruments will
be reasonable than others.
Further detail will be given if you show some interest .

If you need any other products please inform me.

Thanks You Very Much.
For more information, you log on www.daimtraders.com and get back to
us for sample and quotations.

Have a nice day,