Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] aaronsama@gmail.com is offline

Default Sonos

I'd like to get some opinions of the ubiquitously advertised Sonos home sou=
nd systems. Good starter system, or just well-marketed rubbish? I don't cur=
rently own any audiophile equipment but am planning on putting in some spea=
kers around the home and wanted to get a sense of the options available.

Thanks in advance!

-P