Bob Cain

Default Advantage of tape over MD?

Lord Hasenpfeffer wrote:

I think a great deal of the problem with this discussion revolves around
either my misuse or everyone else's misunderstanding of my use of the
terms "dB" and "dBFS".

It would behoove you to learn the standard usage of the
terms for purposes of communication. That is pretty much
why they were invented.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Lord Hasenpfeffer

Bob Cain wrote:

It would behoove you to learn the standard usage of the
terms for purposes of communication. That is pretty much
why they were invented.

But I already have four hooves!

There's no room for anymore. ;-)

Myke

Advantage of tape over MD? Jan Philips General 226 August 10th 03 07:40 AM
Tape Problem Geoley Pro Audio 4 August 9th 03 07:45 PM
Advantage of tape over MD? Bob Cain Tech 11 June 27th 03 11:52 PM
Advantage of tape over MD? Bob Cain Tech 4 June 26th 03 07:54 AM
Advantage of tape over MD? Jan Philips Tech 0 June 24th 03 12:48 AM