Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Trevor Wilson[_3_] Trevor Wilson[_3_] is offline

Default Motional feedback in speakers

In another forum I inhabit, someone posted details about a National
Panasonic amplifier and speakers that employs a Motional FeedBack system:

https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_li...l/sa-52h.shtml

I was more than a little surprised, as I assumed that Philips invented
the system for their famous range of speakers, released in the 1970s.
Anyway, I did a little digging and found that the National system was
based on one invented by Luxman in the 1960s:

http://www.proaudiodesignforum.com/f...php?f=12&t=707

Impressive technology for a domestic product for the time.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

mu feedback Alex Vacuum Tubes 16 March 21st 10 07:51 AM
Yahoo group for LWE motional feedback loudspeakers made by Louis W. Erath & Acoustron [email protected] High End Audio 9 January 3rd 07 01:04 AM
Feedback Lost'n Found Vacuum Tubes 16 October 12th 06 04:34 PM
16 ohm Feedback Tap west Vacuum Tubes 11 March 19th 05 03:52 PM
Need Advise on Feedback / Feedback Eliminators Marshall Pro Audio 23 June 26th 04 06:05 PM