Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default New Spin Magazine

Two articles in this bird cage liner caught my attention. Bands are
asked about the Arizona lae-well, no they are asked whether they
should BOYCOTT Arizona. it's assumed that the law is wrong and the
state should be punished. Kim Gordon says she doesn't have any use for
Arizona.

KIM GORDON? That skank can't even play bass as well as I can, and
that's pretty ****ty. Who the **** cares what this incompetent with a
bass and a vagina thinks? I mean, there are a lot of women who can
play bass really well, Carol Kaye was the first to be really famous.
Kim Gordon is a period stain on the panties of the woman bassist.

No discussion was made as to WHETHER this law was bad or good.

This just goes to show that no society can survive the monstrous
regiment of its poets and singers and artists. Generally musicians
are ****ty leaders.

Then there is a piece on the Vegetarian Cougar, Chrissie Hynde and
her boyfriend who is half her age. Who gives a ****? I don't
particularly LIKE Chrissie, she's a first class bitch, but she's paid
her dues, she did her duty and birthed two healthy White kids, and if
she wants to get some young hard cock she's entitled.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Aug 11, 8:55*am, Bret L wrote:
[...]

Guess what, dip****? They don't care what YOU think, either. In fact,
they don't even know you exist.

The only reason articles like this get written is because they're read
and talked about. You know, by idiots like you. Spin, Kim Gordon and
Chrissie Hynde all thank you for your patronage.