Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

Default I'm beginning to Think They Don't Exist...

Here's what I would love to find:

A pair of component speakers, including two seven inch woofers and two
3/4 or 1 inch tweeters.

Here's the hard part of this not-so-tall order:

I don't want to amplify them beyond the 25 watts rms from my head unit,
and I don't want to spend a butt-load of money on them.

Anyone seen anything that would fit this bill?

~Mister.NotSoHopeful.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

The Clarion Phaze 1 SRS1625 set is the closest thing I've found...