BigDaddy550

Default Amp Recommendation

Well I've decided to get me another Rockford HE2 12'' to go along with
the one I already have. What I was going to do was get another amp like
I previously have and run each sub with a seperate amp. Well I can't
find any Kenwood KAC-PS400M's for sale anywhere?? So I think I'm just
going to purchase one big amp to power them both. My problem is I'm not
real up to date with all the new amps out there now. With my previous
set-up I was pushing 600watts to my one HE2 at 2 ohms. I would like to
push the same power to another sub. I'm thinking about an amp in the
1,500 watt @ 1 ohm rating. How does that sound? I can wire my subs down
to one ohm. Does this mean each sub would be getting 750 watts if I did
that or does it not work that way?? I just need some of your guy's
recommendations. If I could find maybe a used last years model for
cheaper that would be much better. Thanks
--
BigDaddy550
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=151508

How can I be down

A fosgate BD1000 should be more than sufficent for 2 HE2 12's. If you were
running HX2's I would say BD1500.

"BigDaddy550" wrote in
message s.com...
[...]

Cali

You can do the RF amp like stated above or go with something a little
less expensive that will do same power if not more then the RFBD1500.
Look into the JBL1200.1 or the Crossfire 1000D or you can even find
D2's pretty cheap these days modded too.

--
Cali