Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] nso_boi_08@yahoo.com is offline

Default Need help removing Cd player from 96 Corolla dash?

I am trying to take out my old Pioneer cd player. There is a metal
sleeve surrounding it. I saw the guy that originally installed it using
two thin metal strips that somehow unlocked the old cd player from the
dash. Do I need this tool? Or is there another way to get the player
out?