Default FS: Subwoofer box for Dodge Durango - Plano, TX

Box came out of a 2001 Durango with third row seats, I don't know what
other models it may fit.

The box is custom designed to fit where the third seat is (yes, you
remove the third row seat). Box had two 12" Solobaric's, but can be
retopped to accept whatever you have. Box also includes a heavy duty
custom grill. I used the cargo area of my Durango to carry stuff, this
was built to be durable and NOT affect the usability. Currently
covered in tan carpet. NO, SUB'S ARE NOT INCLUDED!!

http://www.dougmasters.com/vehicles/...unes/page5.htm
http://www.dougmasters.com/vehicles/...unes/page6.htm

Earmark charged $500 to build it, I'll take $100 and you come get it in
SW Plano.