Soma576

Default FS: pioneer 6 disc IP bus changer

Newsgroup:

I am looking to sell my old CD changer. It was in my 90 cutlass supreme before
i bought a Lexus and installed all Alpine components. works 100%, comes with
all mounting hardware, manuals, box, IP bus cable and all other wiring, fuse,
etc. ready to install. only flaw is a few scratches on the top and i am
missing 1/3 of the sliding door. this doesn't affect operation. also this CD
player has never skipped due to bad roads, sudden stops, etc. good stuff!

model number is CDX-P630S. i am the original owner.

i would like to get $75 + shipping OBO.
please email me at Soma576(at)aol.com

thanks!
Andy