MOSFET

Default My last message

Dad,

You saw that after I finish the hall at the King building I am going to take
the day off, right?

Nick

Ian

MOSFET wrote:
OH MY GOD, I did it AGAIN! I'm so sorry!

Ha! Nick, you rule.

I'm actually curious to know how you accidentally do this? Does your
Dad's start with "rec" ??

No, you will not take anymore days off. You are a big enough slacker as
it is. I want at least 60 hours a week from you now on. And on top of
that you will take a 20% pay cut and you are now in charge of all
custodial matters. The toilet in stall #7 is plugged, go fix it!!

MOSFET

"Ian" wrote in message
MOSFET wrote:
OH MY GOD, I did it AGAIN! I'm so sorry!

Ha! Nick, you rule.

I'm actually curious to know how you accidentally do this? Does your
Dad's start with "rec" ??

No. I use Miscroft OE. And, OK, here I am in newsgroups and I want to send
my Dad a message, so I hit "New Post" which is where "Create Mail" is when I
am in my Inbox. Of course, I fail to notice that it is addressed to the
newsgroup, but it's REALLY easy to accidently do this when you are in a
hurry.
Then I send it and always realize what I have done the split-second after I
have hit send!

Nick aka MOSFET

Chad Wahls

Damm OE!!!

I use standard outlook and like it much better, didn't used to but pocket PC
forced me into outlook.

Chad

"MOSFET" wrote in message
Dad,

You saw that after I finish the hall at the King building I am going to

take
the day off, right?

Nick

Bob

Wow. Just... wow.

Frank

"MOSFET" wrote in message

"Ian" wrote in message
MOSFET wrote:
OH MY GOD, I did it AGAIN! I'm so sorry!

Ha! Nick, you rule.

I'm actually curious to know how you accidentally do this?
Does your
Dad's start with "rec" ??

No. I use Miscroft OE. And, OK, here I am in newsgroups and I
want to send
my Dad a message, so I hit "New Post" which is where "Create
Mail" is when I
am in my Inbox. Of course, I fail to notice that it is
addressed to the
newsgroup, but it's REALLY easy to accidently do this when you
are in a
hurry.
Then I send it and always realize what I have done the
split-second after I
have hit send!

Nick aka MOSFET

This is why I took out the New Post button on the tool bar from
the Newsgroup side of OE. I need to pull down the menu to post on
a ng.. but it avoids doing this.

Good luck man

GET RICH [email protected] Tech 0 February 18th 05 02:05 AM
HAHAHAHA IT REALLY WORKS I FOLLOWED AND SUCCEEDED! TonyTdeBetteRMaN Audio Opinions 0 January 11th 04 08:48 AM