Sherri & Garry January

Default Need info on older JVC equipment

We recently purchased a used vehicle that came equipped with a JVC KD-MK88
12 CD Changer and a JVC KS-FX240 Cassette Receiver. These are older
components (manufactured in 1997) and the original owner no longer has the
user manuals. I checked the JVC web site, and even *they* don't have these
manuals available any longer. Does anyone out there have manuals for these
2 items (preferably in PDF format)? If not, can anyone provide me with
the following information:

On the receiver, how do I program the preset selection buttons for specific
radio stations?

On the CD changer, any idea why I get a "NO CD" display message when I'm
100% sure the CD's are loaded into the cartridge correctly? It *sounds*
like the changer is working correctly from a mechanical standpoint when
switching from CD to CD, but.... ? Although the JVC web site had no
manuals for my particular model, I downloaded a manual for the model closest
to mine to see what it had to say. It suggested re-setting the device by
pressing the "Eject" button for several second, but my model doesn't have an
eject button... the cartridge is ejected automatically when you slide open
the door. Anyone know how to reset this particular model?

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Sherri J.