Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Psycho Monkey!!!

On Sunday, September 14, 2014 7:58:35 PM UTC-4, wrote:
More like a cop!

Watch out for him if you're a SLUT who likes GEAR!

By the way that was somebody else's thread - not mine - that was deleted. Psycho Monkey is an equal oppty deleter!
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

wrote:
More like a cop!

Watch out for him if you're a SLUT who likes GEAR!

By the way that was somebody else's thread - not mine - that was
deleted. Psycho Monkey is an equal oppty deleter!

I doubt anybody on usenet gives a flying **** about your getting
spanked for being an asshole on another forum. It just gives more
evidence that you're nothing more than a stinking **** stain. And a
pathetic ****ing crybaby. Can't you grow a set of balls and own up to
the fact that you get censored because you insist on being a ****ing
moron pain in the ass, continuing to ride your dead hobbyhorse at
every opportunity?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
elless elless is offline

"None" wrote:

I doubt anybody on usenet gives a flying **** about your getting
spanked for being an asshole on another forum. It just gives more
evidence that you're nothing more than a stinking **** stain. And a
pathetic ****ing crybaby. Can't you grow a set of balls and own up to
the fact that you get censored because you insist on being a ****ing
moron pain in the ass, continuing to ride your dead hobbyhorse at
every opportunity?

Most of the folks here are serious about the purpose of the group. People
like you, who can't speak without expletives or be civil, are not welcome.
Please clean up your language or just go away. Thank you.

--
Elless
Posted to rec.audio.pro

elless wrote: ""None" wrote:

Most of the folks here are serious about the purpose of the group. People
like you, who can't speak without expletives or be civil, are not welcome.
Please clean up your language or just go away. Thank you.

--
Elless "

Elless!! As much as is possible do NOT reply directly to "N0ne" or alrich(more about their connection later...). Use the Report Abuse functions available from desktop view and report him/it as often as possible.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

wrote in message
elless wrote: ""None" wrote:

Most of the folks here are serious about the purpose of the group.
People
like you, who can't speak without expletives or be civil, are not
welcome.
Please clean up your language or just go away. Thank you.

--
Elless "

Elless!! As much as is possible do NOT reply directly to "N0ne" or
alrich(more about their connection later...). Use the Report Abuse
functions available from desktop view and report him/it as often as
possible.

I thought you were going to get the FBI and the NSA after me. Now your
tiny little turd of a brain thinks some random "report abuse" function
will scare me off. Obviously, you are as ignorant of Usenet are you
are about everything audio. Eventually, gearslutz will probably just
block you, so they don't have to waste so much toilet paper wiping
your ****stains away.

(more about their connection later...).

I can't wait to read what moronic idiocy you'll fling around here like
chimp-****. When you jump up and down, hooting and gibbering and
flinging **** like a chimp, at least it can be entertaining. Even more
entertaining that when you pretend to be an audio professional. I've
noticed that nobody on gearslutz ever believes you when you pretend.
You're just a guy who wheels the projector cart into the conference
room, plugs it in, and then can't figure out how to turn it on.

Then you mount up on the festering rotted corpse of your hobbyhorse,
because riding that corpse of a horse is the closest you've ever come
to having a friend. Maybe you should try a tricycle instead (be sure
to wear your "retard helmet"); they don't attract as many blowflies.
But you'll still be an idiot.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

wrote:

Elless!! As much as is possible do NOT reply directly to "N0ne" or alrich(more about their connection later...). Use the Report Abuse functions available from desktop view and report him/it as often as possible.

Why would either of them care if you report them to Google groups?
Do you have any idea what you are actually posting to?

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 02/11/2014 18:30, Scott Dorsey wrote:
wrote:

Elless!! As much as is possible do NOT reply directly to "N0ne" or alrich(more about their connection later...). Use the Report Abuse functions available from desktop view and report him/it as often as possible.

Why would either of them care if you report them to Google groups?
Do you have any idea what you are actually posting to?
--scott

I'd guess he has about as much idea where he's posting as he has about
recording and audio.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

John Williamson wrote: "I'd guess he has about as much idea where he's posting as he has about recording and audio."

And you have about as much idea about how much I know about audio as you do about the trouble I admittedly have expressing myself. THAT is where the conflict lies here, not my knowledge of audio.

So when I hit "Report", where does it go, professor?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

wrote in message
John Williamson wrote: "I'd guess he has about as much idea where
he's posting as he has about recording and audio."

And you have about as much idea about how much I know about audio as
you do about the trouble I admittedly have expressing myself.

You've made a point of showing how little you know about audio. You
keep coming back here to prove that you're an idiot, and then you
whine when you're called an idiot. You have no understanding of audio,
and that's not anybody's opinion or assumption. It's what you have
proudly proven, over and over again.

THAT is where the conflict lies here, not my knowledge of audio.

So when I hit "Report", where does it go, professor?

So here, you prove your ignorance of what your "report" button does.
No assumption or opinion needed; you don't know how it works. If you
don't want people to know what a moron you are, you'll have to stop
making moronic posts. I think you're too moronic to understand. You're
certainly too much of a moron to stop making moronic posts; you keep
keep proving that, moron.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Scott Dorsey wrote:

Why would either of them care if you report them to Google groups?

Because ebola.

Do you have any idea what you are actually posting to?

It posts to read its own posts. Whole new tech.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com

Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote:

As much as is possible do NOT reply directly to "N0ne" or alrich(more
about their connection later...). Use the Report Abuse functions
available from desktop view and report him/it as often as possible.

Why would either of them care if you report them to Google groups?
Do you have any idea what you are actually posting to?
--scott

I'd guess he has about as much idea where he's posting as he has about
recording and audio.

You know where good posts are paramount? When building a fence, that's
where.

cough

Looking over posts around the ol' corral, we see who's a cowboy and who
ain't.

Audeeyodel-Eedilly-YoDeeYoDeeO'dlyDiddlyYodelyEye Aye!

And seriously, I expect that as of this moment per his durrecktive y'all
will stop replying directly to me. You're gonna miss me, and I know I'll
miss you, but life's like that.

Main problem with that is I was hoping to have assistance when G o o o
g l e starts coming for me, or even getting glassy-eyed.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com
YouTube.Com/WalkinayMusic
Posted to rec.audio.pro

skrev i en meddelelse

Elless!! As much as is possible do NOT reply directly to "N0ne"
or alrich(more about their connection later...). Use the Report
Abuse functions available from desktop view and report him/it
as often as possible.

Go find a netscape 4.7, it is a very good newsreader and go find a real
newsserver. Google is a great place to search for old posts, but it is a
very poor and disfunctional way of reading and posting.

To find real functionality you'd be best off with something text-based on a
*ix ..... it appears that the amount of time spent on development of
software is constant, so more time spent on gui leads to less time spent on
functionality.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

So when I hit "Report", where does it go, professor?

It goes to some poor sod at Google who deletes it, because it's referring
to a poster who isn't using Google at all.

I would be very, very happy if Google were to just drop off of Usenet
altogether.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

idiot from ct @ gmail.com wrote in message
So when I hit "Report", where does it go, professor?

It is immediately forwarded to Psycho Monkey at gearslutz, and he
deletes one of your posts chosen at random. Why do you even bother to
ask? In the unlikely event that you understand the answer, you won't
remember it ten minutes later.

Psycho Monkey!!! [email protected] Pro Audio 33 November 4th 14 08:13 PM
The Monkey Song the14thdisciple Pro Audio 0 March 6th 08 04:13 PM
Bret Ludwig = Psycho TROLL Phil Allison Vacuum Tubes 1 November 2nd 06 03:43 AM
monkey 1033 MZ Car Audio 7 October 8th 05 03:12 AM
Worlds Biggest Liar - or just a Psycho? Greatcrowd Car Audio 1 October 15th 03 01:49 AM