Becker

Default Portable DVD Players & MP3 playback capability

There are a lot of nice-looking portable DVD players, including some
with 10" screens. Many of them also play MP3s burned onto CD-R. But do
any of them support playing MP3s burned onto DVD-R? They're DVD
players, yes? Why should they be restricted to CD-R or CD-RW media?

4+ GBs for MP3 storage certainly is better than 600 + MBs (and enough
for my needs) and I think I'd rather have this kid of unit than one of
the newer model audio/video jukeboxes with hard drives.

Great *sounding* CD recommendation? Robert J Dewar General 139 June 19th 04 05:20 PM
rec.audio.car FAQ (Part 2/5) Ian D. Bjorhovde Car Audio 0 March 6th 04 07:54 AM
New Yahoo Group for Memorex MP3 Players James Jones General 0 January 7th 04 07:17 PM
MP3 players that record MS General 18 December 5th 03 06:44 PM
Looking for a portable CD player with a real resume feature Bice General 0 July 27th 03 04:19 PM