Posted to rec.audio.pro
Shaman Audio Shaman Audio is offline

Default Aardvark Direct Pro 24/96 Recording System for sale

On Sep 4, 1:09*pm, "Sean Conolly" wrote:
"Richard Webb" wrote in
.. .

On Fri 2011-Sep-02 22:19, Shaman Audio spammed as usual.

NEver seen anything from this Shaman audio until he had a
bunch of gera to sell on fleabay. *Dude, combine your spam
ebay posts please.

Just a clue newbie, it's bad form to come into a forum you
never bother to participate in and start flooding the place
with adverts. *Combine your adverts into one listing the
gear you're trying to sell. *Some of us also take a dim view of offering
only on the auction sites and not to group
members first, but most of what I"ve seen you selling can be had at my
local imporium brand new if I want one.

It's also good form to prefix the subject line with 'FS:' for items for
sale, and 'FA:' for items for auction.

That said, it's also a good bet that offering items at street prices on a
news group of experienced professionals is just going to annoy people into
putting you into the killfile. We already know where to get this stuff, take
it to some group of newbies who might actually be interested.

Sean

Sorry didn't mean to upset anyone. I've never done this before so I
didn't know the etiquette such as FA: and FS:

Cheers
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Webb[_3_] Richard Webb[_3_] is offline

On Thu 2011-Sep-08 20:37, Shaman Audio writes:
I've never done this before so I
didn't know the etiquette such as FA: and FS:

NO prob, but it's also a good idea to combine your posts.
We're mostly a discussion forum here. there are places such as rec.music.makers.marketplace and rec.audio.marketplace
that are just for the buy/sell/trade thing.

MEant to give you a heads up on the fa and fs too, glad Sean did. I automatically kill fa posts here. IF I buy online
it's from folks I know, and I don't do auctions.

Regards,
Richard
--
| Remove .my.foot for email
| via Waldo's Place USA Fidonet-Internet Gateway Site
jersey123 jersey123 is offline
Junior Member

Dez Bryant with Authentic NFL Jerseys continues to get praise from his Dallas Cowboys teammates as the improvement he has made on and off the field.
Tight end in Authentic NFL Jerseys made a comment on ESPN’s "First Take."
“The difference from last year and this year is that he was a little bit of a flash player, show up occasionally, and this year he’s been just solid all the way around,” Witten said. “He makes great plays and he gets back up and does it again. It’s been great to see because I know we’re going to count on him a lot this year. And I think he’s up for a big year.”
In 12 games last year, Bryant had 45 receptions for 561 yards and six touchdowns. He missed the last four games of the season for a fractured ankle.
During the offseason he was involved in several lawsuits which even brought his NCAA eligibility at Oklahoma State into question. Last summer, he was roundly criticized for taking rude to the Cowboys teammates. However, he is growing mature step by step.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ben Bradley[_2_] Ben Bradley[_2_] is offline

On 09 Sep 2011 17:29:28 GMT,
(Richard Webb) wrote:

On Fri 2011-Sep-09 05:05, jersey123 the spammer google
asshole wrote
nothing important.
THis demonstrates again that google is a poor usenet citizen and all links with it should be severed.

Actually, it's through that audiobanter.com site, the source of
other recent spams I've seen on RAP. It appears to be a vBulletin
interface to RAP:
http://audiobanter.com/forumdisplay....79d4968 2&f=7
Here are the headers for your edificatiom:

From: jersey123
Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 09:05:07 +0000

They appear to want reports sent to
- you
might try that and tell us how they respond, if at all.

IN reply I have only this to say.
STANDARD USENET BONEHEAD REPLY FORM (version 9.5) ----
Written by: John Henry
(check all boxes that apply)

Dear:
[] Clueless Newbie
[ ] Troller
[ ] "Me too"-er
[] Inconsiderate poster
[x] Spammer
[x] Dumbass

To Repent, You Must:

This all looks good up to the following. In RAP "monitor" could be
taken to mean a loudspeaker meant for listening to audio produced and
recorded during production, but the original reply form writer may
have mean an old-fashioned CRT video/computer monitor, which not only
plugs into the mains outlet, but has very high voltages inside it:

[x] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor (monitor must be
plugged in)

Richard