Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Arny Krueger, psychopath?

In the below, recent post, Arny says, "Note that both Morein and Maggie
admit that they drink coffee brewed in aluminum pots." I never said I do,
and I don't.

1.Why would Arny have a compulsion to lie about the coffee drinking habits
of other people?

2. Suppose this was not an intentional lie. Why would account for Arny's
nastiness?

There's no philosophy involved. Neither Arny nor I disagree about the
possible hazard of aluminum cookware. So, why did he do this? Is there
something pathological about Arny's personality?

Would Arny care to admit that he's made a mistake?

From: "Arny Krueger"
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion