Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Edwin Hurwitz

Default Audio gourmet, anybody?

In article ,
"Margaret von B." wrote:

Encouraged by the lively coffee discussion I'm wondering if there are any
lovers of good food, gourmets if you will, around here?The late Fi magazine
attempted to bring good food, wine and music together but I guess the time
wasn't right for it and they went out of business. So let's try it he

1. Your favorite and least favorite dishes?

Favorite: Sushi
Least favorite: anything cooked badly.
2. Your favorite cuisine?

All kinds

2. Your favorite and most overrated chefs?

Favorite: my wife
least: I'd get in trouble if I say.

3. Your favorite and most overrated restaurants?

Favorites: Sushi Den in Denver and Nono Risorto in Venice, Italy
Most overrated: Fast food isn't food and it's a crime that so many live
on it.
4. If you cook, your signature dish?

Bluefish
5. Your favorite dining music? (after all, this is an audio group)

Music is pretty distracting while eating, but it really depends on the
cuisine and atmosphere. It's fun to go to Indian restaurants where they
have classical Indian music. One of these days, I have to get to Yoshi's
and do the sushi/jazz thing.

Edwin