Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Default SalaryMan's Spinning-Top Shopping Trolley v HairyChest's Cart-SprungOld-Style Ubermobile

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Pukey & Jooty, sittin' in a tree....

Stewart Pinkerton claims he will do it in his little pink Audi TT
shopping trolley. I did it in a big Ford GTHO designed tough to survive
on that road; the GTHO was so wrecked after I did it a second time that
the leasing company refused to take it back and it was scrapped.
(Fortunately it wasn't my car...)

Typical Jute lies, sdince he never actually did this run at all.
BTW, you dumb cluck, it's not a TT.

Is this piccie representative of the older of the two gentleman's
saloons in question?

http://www.cia.com.au/seale/xygt1.jpg

Goodness. I see where the design cues for the Ford Cortina Mk2 came from now.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Pukey & Jooty, sittin' in a tree....

Stewart Pinkerton claims he will do it in his little pink Audi TT
shopping trolley. I did it in a big Ford GTHO designed tough to survive
on that road; the GTHO was so wrecked after I did it a second time that
the leasing company refused to take it back and it was scrapped.
(Fortunately it wasn't my car...)

Typical Jute lies, sdince he never actually did this run at all.
BTW, you dumb cluck, it's not a TT.

Is this piccie representative of the older of the two gentleman's
saloons in question?

http://www.cia.com.au/seale/xygt1.jpg

The younger and sexier one gets to have this;:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/autow...4204-8393r.htm

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:20:47 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

Pukey & Jooty, sittin' in a tree....

Stewart Pinkerton claims he will do it in his little pink Audi TT
shopping trolley. I did it in a big Ford GTHO designed tough to survive
on that road; the GTHO was so wrecked after I did it a second time that
the leasing company refused to take it back and it was scrapped.
(Fortunately it wasn't my car...)

Typical Jute lies, sdince he never actually did this run at all.
BTW, you dumb cluck, it's not a TT.

Is this piccie representative of the older of the two gentleman's
saloons in question?

http://www.cia.com.au/seale/xygt1.jpg

Yep - ugly brute, isn't it? :-)

Whatever else one might think of such a car, even a lilac-colored Audi
is better looking. BTW, Pinkie, can you point us to a depiction of your
car? The A3 doesn't seem to come with anything like "lilac" currently:

http://ak4-uk.audi.co.uk/controller....page=&v_a y=0

They call it Akoya Silver, I call it lavender..................

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

Default The automobile ignorance of Andre Jute

On 31 Dec 2005 10:42:16 -0800, "Andre Jute" wrote:

I know, I said I'd leave the wretched Pinkerton to his own devices, but
I can't resist the easy target of exposing Pinkerton's transparent
lying. I set a rather unsubtle trap for Pinkothicko and he walked right
into it. Here we go:

Jute, you couldn't set a mousetrap, never mind anything requiring a
modicum of intelligence.

Jute:
Stewart Pinkerton claims that at almost 60 years old he can set a
faster time than I did when I was half his age over 6100km of one of
the toughest roads in the world. Let's repeat that for emphasis: *My
time was set when I was half his age.* Today I wouldn't even consider
trying it; I value my life too much; I'd fly and spend the flight
wondering what Pinkerton is trying to prove.

Pinkerton suddenly sees that I've made a fool of him. Again.

You really are a legend in your own mind, Jute...............

Dontcha just leave these netclowns who always award victories to
themselves?

BTW, All this posturing of Jute's is of course just another of his
pathetic attempts to dodge the real points I already made about his
ignorance of automobiles. The most basic of those points is that he of
course never made any such 100 mph run from Adelaide to Darwin and
back, it's just another of his Munchausen trips.

Jute claims that:

1) A 1970 Ford Falcon GTHO has more torsional rigidity than a 2005
Audi A3

2) Front wheel drive gives better cornering grip on a racetrack

3) A 1970 Ford Falcon GTHO has more suspension travel than a 2005 Audi
A3

4) Audis have hubcaps

5) A Ford Falcon GTHO can do 163mph. The usual quoted top speed is
142 mph, and Jute is so ignorant that he doesn't understand that you'd
need more the *50%* more power to reach 163.

What a crock of ****, and this from a guy who claims to have written a
book on sports car design!

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 13:27:47 +0000 (UTC), Stewart Pinkerton
wrote:

[...]

This coming from a guy waiting for a diesel Cayenne...

....well, maybe he could buy one from THESE people...

http://www.pdce.de/Bilder/bilder.html

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

wrote:

[...]

Indeed. Remember when Ford said that they would *never* build a diesel
Jaguar? :-)

...well, maybe he could buy one from THESE people...

http://www.pdce.de/Bilder/bilder.html

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

Stewart Pinkerton said:

4) Audis have hubcaps

Now that you mention it, how does one mount bling-bling spinners on
alloy wheels, easily?

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Default Fitting hubcaps on little hatchbacks with pretensions to being cars

Sander deWaal wrote:
Stewart Pinkerton said:

4) Audis have hubcaps

Huh? I thought he said he drives some little badge-engineered
Volkswagen hatchback.

Now that you mention it, how does one mount bling-bling spinners on
alloy wheels, easily?

1. Clean the wheel thoroughly.

2. Apply superglue.

3. Press on hubcap.

HTH.

You're not actually planning on buying some little Technic without too
much vorsprung, are you Sander?

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

"Andre Jute" said:

Now that you mention it, how does one mount bling-bling spinners on
alloy wheels, easily?

1. Clean the wheel thoroughly.

2. Apply superglue.

3. Press on hubcap.

Thank you for this (assumedly) thoroughly tested advice!
We'll see whether this works on my (soon-to-be-ex) bosses car :-)

You're not actually planning on buying some little Technic without too
much vorsprung, are you Sander?

Over my dead body, they'll have to drag me out of my CX first!
(I wouldn't mind an A8 Lang, though!)

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 20:05:44 +0100, Sander deWaal
wrote:

"Andre Jute" said:

Now that you mention it, how does one mount bling-bling spinners on
alloy wheels, easily?

1. Clean the wheel thoroughly.

2. Apply superglue.

3. Press on hubcap.

Thank you for this (assumedly) thoroughly tested advice!
We'll see whether this works on my (soon-to-be-ex) bosses car :-)

Well, if it works as well as his amplifiers.......... :-(

You're not actually planning on buying some little Technic without too
much vorsprung, are you Sander?

Over my dead body, they'll have to drag me out of my CX first!
(I wouldn't mind an A8 Lang, though!)

Nah, you want an S8 with the Lambo engine......

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 1 Jan 2006 10:41:02 -0800, "Andre Jute" wrote:

Sander deWaal wrote:
Stewart Pinkerton said:

4) Audis have hubcaps

Huh? I thought he said he drives some little badge-engineered
Volkswagen hatchback.

Indeed I do - and no current Audi has hubcaps. There appear to be no
limits to your ignorance of technical matters.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Pooh Bear" wrote
in message

Just out of curiosity Middius...... Do you actually ever
post anything about audio or are your posts exclusively
personal insults ?

The Middius sockpuppet's personality profile seems to specify that it is an
audio know-nothing.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

You should both just buy a Jeep. My 2005 Grand Cherokee will not go 150
MPH, but is smooth, roomy, and dead quiet. It eats up ruts and
potholes, can tow more than either vehicle you've mentioned, and has
plenty of ground clearance. It is also a veritable chick magnet.

Oh, and my male bit is bigger than both of yours combined. And I can
pee farther than either one of you, too.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

You should both just buy a Jeep.

I don't think you mean Jeep as in Land Rover.

My 2005 Grand Cherokee

Ahhh ... like a Range Rover.

will not go 150
MPH, but is smooth, roomy, and dead quiet. It eats up ruts

And fuel.

and potholes,

You have *potholes* in roads where you live ?

can tow more than either vehicle you've mentioned, and has
plenty of ground clearance.

And what would be the use of that ?

It is also a veritable chick magnet.

To bimbos - sure !

Oh, and my male bit is bigger than both of yours combined. And I can
pee farther than either one of you, too.

Projection I suspect.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: Pooh Bear
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:15:50 +0000

Projection I suspect.

Sarcasm detection is apparently not one of your strong suits.

Don't you find it odd that elderly gentlemen are arguing over whose car
goes faster?

We call that a 'peeing contest' where I'm from. So I'm adding my two
cent's worth. Mine's bigger and I can pee farther. The fruits of youth.
Those two must find it hard to pee through their adult diapers anyway.

And what kind of women do elderly men get with their cars, anyway? Blue
hair, artificial lubrication and garden socials are not my 'cup of
tea.' When you actually get a woman, you need the physical wherewithal
to do something about it. Asking them what they think about your car
doesn't impress most of them, nor does comparing specifications, be
they automotive or audio.

Now why don't you go back to your audio discussions and leave us real
(young) men to argue over our wheels, and how to get chicks? This
thread is off-topic. That seems to bother you, you know...

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Don Pearce

On 5 Jan 2006 02:00:33 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

From: Pooh Bear
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:15:50 +0000

Projection I suspect.

[...]

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much.

And given your choice of nickname and email address, I bet they are
just queueing up... they absolutely breathe sexual athlete

Not.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

From: Pooh Bear
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:15:50 +0000

Projection I suspect.

Sarcasm detection is apparently not one of your strong suits.

Don't you find it odd that elderly gentlemen are arguing over whose car
goes faster?

Not really.

Joot started it - so draw your conclusions from that !

We call that a 'peeing contest' where I'm from. So I'm adding my two
cent's worth. Mine's bigger and I can pee farther. The fruits of youth.
Those two must find it hard to pee through their adult diapers anyway.

Nerr nerr nerr !

And what kind of women do elderly men get with their cars, anyway?

I don't claim to 'get' at all. I notice that girls do take an interest
though. Saab ownership has been a very positive move for me !

Now why don't you go back to your audio discussions and leave us real
(young) men to argue over our wheels, and how to get chicks?

LMAO ! You reckon young guys know what women want ? In your dreams ! A
little maturity works wonders.

This
thread is off-topic. That seems to bother you, you know...

No. I like this one.it's fun. ;-)

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: (Don Pearce)
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:10:32 GMT

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much.

Oh great. Another obviously elderly guy feels threatened and chimes in.
Another small wee-wee?

Here's a clue: my email address has absolutely nothing to do with art.
Nada. But even so, not all artistic people are effeminate. Like Ernest
Hemingway? Pablo Picasso? LOL! Now you go grab woman and bring her back
to cave!

Your stereotypes tell much about you. And it's all good, I assure you!

Not.

Here's another clue: most women actually like brains (the smart ones
do, anyway, which are the only ones who interest me...).

As for nicknames, I can see why you're defending 'Pooh Bear'... LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: Pooh Bear
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:31:57 +0000

Don't you find it odd that elderly gentlemen are arguing over whose car
goes faster?

Not really.

Joot started it - so draw your conclusions from that !

I don't know 'joot' but he seems no better or worse than this
'Pinkerton' fellow. By the way, this Pearce guy was mocking my
nickname. What about 'Stewart Pinkerton'? LMAO! Now THERE'S a manly
man's nickname!

And what kind of women do elderly men get with their cars, anyway?

I don't claim to 'get' at all. I notice that girls do take an interest
though. Saab ownership has been a very positive move for me !

Saab's are very nice cars. I also have a red 9-3 for everyday driving.
I need the Jeep for work.

Now why don't you go back to your audio discussions and leave us real
(young) men to argue over our wheels, and how to get chicks?

LMAO ! You reckon young guys know what women want ? In your dreams ! A
little maturity works wonders.

No, I reckon I know what women want (god, do you say 'victuals' too?).
Most younger men are clueless, which makes life easier for me. Maturity
and brains work well for initially meeting; stamina, brains, and a good
knowledge of a woman's body work well after that. While I've never had
the discussion with women, I can't imagine diapers, arguments about the
specifications of cars, false teeth, or ED are a huge turn-on for most,
although I could be wrong. I'll ask around.

No. I like this one.it's fun. ;-)

I find it very sad. I hope I don't turn to arguments about cars to
cover for my failing manhood in my elder years. I think I'll try Viagra
first.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Shhhh! said:

Oh, and my male bit is bigger than both of yours combined. And I can
pee farther than either one of you, too.

Jute has moved beyond such mundane measures of masculinity. It's all
about chest hair for him.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

It is also a veritable chick magnet.

To bimbos - sure !

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Shhhh! said:

Oh, and my male bit is bigger than both of yours combined. And I can
pee farther than either one of you, too.

Jute has moved beyond such mundane measures of masculinity. It's all
about chest hair for him.

The *wig* you mean ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Clyde Slick wrote:

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

It is also a veritable chick magnet.

To bimbos - sure !

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Not to you apparently !

Maybe no surprise there actually.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! wrote:
You should both just buy a Jeep. My 2005 Grand Cherokee will not go 150
MPH, but is smooth, roomy, and dead quiet. It eats up ruts and
potholes, can tow more than either vehicle you've mentioned, and has
plenty of ground clearance. It is also a veritable chick magnet.

Perhaps if Pinkerton trades in both his vorsprungs he will be able to
afford a Cherokee. My neighbours would expect me to show rather more
discrimination.

I don't need to keep a car for a penis substitute, so I don't. I have a
pedal bike for exercise:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/B...20CYCLING.html
Owning a pushbike saves the time those less assured waste in ****ing
contests.

Oh, and my male bit is bigger than both of yours combined. And I can
pee farther than either one of you, too.

Ah, I see you are there already. Congratulations. Tip: don't try to be
a swinging dick while you're ****ing.

It is also a veritable chick magnet.

I'm a bit baffled by this remark of yours. Perhaps you can help me out.
Why should anyone want to attrack "chicks" (1) like a "magnet"? Surely
the relevant question is finding enough presentable males with whom to
share the women who just arrive voluntarily?

Andre Jute

(1) What are "chicks" anyway? Schoolgirls? Or do you mean "chickas",
Spanglish for a junior streetcorner gansta moll? Too many of those and
your hygiene might start to be suspect.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: "Andre Jute"
Date: 5 Jan 2006 05:52:09 -0800

Owning a pushbike saves the time those less assured waste in ****ing
contests.

Oh, I'm terribly sorry! I thought that the whole discussion about who
can drive the fastest to Darwin was a ****ing contest.

I was just trying to fit in. This is still true, though:

Oh, and my male bit is bigger than both of yours combined. And I can
pee farther than either one of you, too.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

From: "Andre Jute"
Date: 5 Jan 2006 05:52:09 -0800

Owning a pushbike saves the time those less assured waste in ****ing
contests.

Oh, I'm terribly sorry! I thought that the whole discussion about who
can drive the fastest to Darwin was a ****ing contest.

Not much of a ****ing contest when I've already done it (twice) and
everyone knows Pinkerton will never do it. I did the distance at a
ton-up average thirty years ago, twice, 12400km altogether. Pinkerton
claims that as an old man he can beat my young man's time. I'm not
planning on racing such an idiot, only on taking bets on how many miles
he makes before he kills himself.

You shouldn't pay too much attention to Pinkerton: he stalks me,
announces without ever offering proof that whatever I did or do is a
fiction, and, of course, that he can do better. He isn't the first and
I doubt he will be the last. Stalkers just happen to charismatic
achievers with a public profile; I had my first stalker when I
published a couple of volumes of poems at 13, some demented woman.
Stewart Pinkerton is just in that queue. I make a few bucks predicting
what he will do and say next, so you'd do best to view Pinkie as a
white rat in my virtual motivational laboratory.

I was just trying to fit in. This is still true, though:

Oh, and my male bit is bigger than both of yours combined. And I can
pee farther than either one of you, too.

Of course it is. Of course you can.

Andre Jute

And here is the original exchange, with some unanswered questions:

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: "Andre Jute"
Date: 5 Jan 2006 08:18:08 -0800

And here is the original exchange, with some unanswered questions:

The answers to all your questions are contained in one phrase, which if
placed in front of any one of the original statements should help you
out:

"The following should be read as sarcasm directed at the very sad
spectacle of two elderly gentlemen having a ****ing contest by either
(a) reliving some meaningless event that occured 35 years ago, or (b)
claiming that he could do some meaningless event that occured 35 years
ago better than (a)."

Do either of you have any childhood sports conquests to relive? There's
all kinds of room for meaningless ****ing contests in those, too.
[Preemptive sarcasm] Mine's bigger in that regard as well.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

I know, Shhhh!. I'm just enmeshing you tightly in your own impertinence
of being sarcastic about a light anecdote. You have now made almost as
much of a meal of your intended sarcasm as Pinkerton made of his
"challenge", all of it based on my light anecdote.

Still, I don't doubt your dick is bigger than Pinkerton's. Everyone's
is.

But what I wonder now is whether you really, really mean to say that
anyone older than you shouldn't speak for fear of your sarcasm being
instantly applied to them?

Andre Jute
Swinging low

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: "Andre Jute"
Date: 5 Jan 2006 10:10:11 -0800

But what I wonder now is whether you really, really mean to say that
anyone older than you shouldn't speak for fear of your sarcasm being
instantly applied to them?

I'll make a deal with you: you post as you want to, and if I want to
post sarcastic responses to whatever it is that you write, I'll post as
I want to.

Seem fair?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 5 Jan 2006 03:23:36 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

From: Pooh Bear
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:31:57 +0000

Don't you find it odd that elderly gentlemen are arguing over whose car
goes faster?

Not really.

Joot started it - so draw your conclusions from that !

I don't know 'joot' but he seems no better or worse than this
'Pinkerton' fellow. By the way, this Pearce guy was mocking my
nickname. What about 'Stewart Pinkerton'? LMAO! Now THERE'S a manly
man's nickname!

What nickname? Unlike some anonymous hotmail ****s, I have no need for
a Usenet persona.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 5 Jan 2006 00:31:35 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

You should both just buy a Jeep. My 2005 Grand Cherokee will not go 150
MPH, but is smooth, roomy, and dead quiet. It eats up ruts and
potholes, can tow more than either vehicle you've mentioned, and has
plenty of ground clearance. It is also a veritable chick magnet.

Er, no. One of my colleagues has a Grand Cherokee, and it's a bouncy,
noisy, badly built POS. Mind you, his other car is an AMG CL55, so
there's quite a contrast...............

Oh, and my male bit is bigger than both of yours combined. And I can
pee farther than either one of you, too.

I seriously doubt that - on both counts.....................

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 5 Jan 2006 02:38:33 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

From: (Don Pearce)
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:10:32 GMT

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much.

Oh great. Another obviously elderly guy feels threatened and chimes in.
Another small wee-wee?

You do seem to have something of a penis envy fixation, dear
boy........

Here's a clue: my email address has absolutely nothing to do with art.
Nada. But even so, not all artistic people are effeminate. Like Ernest
Hemingway? Pablo Picasso? LOL! Now you go grab woman and bring her back
to cave!

Hemingway? He *definitely* protested too much..........

Your stereotypes tell much about you. And it's all good, I assure you!

Not.

Here's another clue: most women actually like brains (the smart ones
do, anyway, which are the only ones who interest me...).

They will of course not be at all interested in *you*, however.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

From: Pooh Bear
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:15:50 +0000

Projection I suspect.

Sarcasm detection is apparently not one of your strong suits.

Don't you find it odd that elderly gentlemen are arguing over whose car
goes faster?

Why? It's not like we're *dead* or anything.............

We call that a 'peeing contest' where I'm from. So I'm adding my two
cent's worth. Mine's bigger and I can pee farther. The fruits of youth.
Those two must find it hard to pee through their adult diapers anyway.

Actually, all you're doing is sounding like a **** - especially if you
think a POS like your Grand Cherokee is a 'chick magnet'!

And what kind of women do elderly men get with their cars, anyway? Blue
hair, artificial lubrication and garden socials are not my 'cup of
tea.'

Very experienced and quite delightful 30 somethings, in the
main...............

When you actually get a woman, you need the physical wherewithal
to do something about it. Asking them what they think about your car
doesn't impress most of them, nor does comparing specifications, be
they automotive or audio.

So, it's probably a good job that I don't tend to discuss cars with
the ladies!

Now why don't you go back to your audio discussions and leave us real
(young) men to argue over our wheels, and how to get chicks? This
thread is off-topic. That seems to bother you, you know...

It doesn't bother me at all, and it's very difficult to generate a
serious audio discussion on a tube newgroup...............

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 5 Jan 2006 07:32:57 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

From: "Andre Jute"
Date: 5 Jan 2006 05:52:09 -0800

Owning a pushbike saves the time those less assured waste in ****ing
contests.

Oh, I'm terribly sorry! I thought that the whole discussion about who
can drive the fastest to Darwin was a ****ing contest.

No, it's just another of Jute's Munchausen fantasies. And there's no
contest at all between the two cars - on any road.

I was just trying to fit in.

Oh, I'm sure you'll manage that, even into the tiniest orifice....

This is still true, though:

Oh, and my male bit is bigger than both of yours combined. And I can
pee farther than either one of you, too.

One tends to find that braggarts have the tiniest appendages.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

From: "Andre Jute"
Date: 5 Jan 2006 05:52:09 -0800

Owning a pushbike saves the time those less assured waste in ****ing
contests.

Oh, I'm terribly sorry! I thought that the whole discussion about who
can drive the fastest to Darwin was a ****ing contest.

Not much of a ****ing contest when I've already done it (twice) and
everyone knows Pinkerton will never do it. I did the distance at a
ton-up average thirty years ago, twice, 12400km altogether.

Actually, all I really said was that this is just another of your
Munchausen fantasies.

Pinkerton
claims that as an old man he can beat my young man's time. I'm not
planning on racing such an idiot, only on taking bets on how many miles
he makes before he kills himself.

Never killed myself even once so far...........

You shouldn't pay too much attention to Pinkerton: he stalks me,

No, I just deflate your ego on a regular basis when you overstep the
mark again.

announces without ever offering proof that whatever I did or do is a
fiction,

It almost always is - as with the nonexistent KISS amp.

and, of course, that he can do better.

Always, without fail.

He isn't the first and
I doubt he will be the last. Stalkers just happen to charismatic
achievers with a public profile;

That would of course instantly disqualify you from ever having one!

I had my first stalker when I
published a couple of volumes of poems at 13, some demented woman.

There you go - another fantastical bragging tale - right on cue!

Stewart Pinkerton is just in that queue. I make a few bucks predicting
what he will do and say next, so you'd do best to view Pinkie as a
white rat in my virtual motivational laboratory.

Actually, Jute is rather accustomed to being surrounded by men in
white coats - but they don't work in a laboratory...............

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 5 Jan 2006 05:52:09 -0800, "Andre Jute" wrote:

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! wrote:
You should both just buy a Jeep. My 2005 Grand Cherokee will not go 150
MPH, but is smooth, roomy, and dead quiet. It eats up ruts and
potholes, can tow more than either vehicle you've mentioned, and has
plenty of ground clearance. It is also a veritable chick magnet.

Perhaps if Pinkerton trades in both his vorsprungs he will be able to
afford a Cherokee.

Indeed, but why the hell would I want one?

My neighbours would expect me to show rather more
discrimination.

Indeed.

I don't need to keep a car for a penis substitute, so I don't. I have a
pedal bike for exercise:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/B...20CYCLING.html
Owning a pushbike saves the time those less assured waste in ****ing
contests.

It would be nice to be fitter, but the trip from home to work is very
hilly - not bicycle-friendly.

Oh, and my male bit is bigger than both of yours combined. And I can
pee farther than either one of you, too.

Ah, I see you are there already. Congratulations. Tip: don't try to be
a swinging dick while you're ****ing.

I fear our mudplugging friend will always be facing upwind when so
occupied!

It is also a veritable chick magnet.

I'm a bit baffled by this remark of yours. Perhaps you can help me out.
Why should anyone want to attrack "chicks" (1) like a "magnet"? Surely
the relevant question is finding enough presentable males with whom to
share the women who just arrive voluntarily?

LOL :-)

Andre Jute

(1) What are "chicks" anyway? Schoolgirls? Or do you mean "chickas",
Spanglish for a junior streetcorner gansta moll? Too many of those and
your hygiene might start to be suspect.

Even more suspect than his IQ? :-)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 5 Jan 2006 10:10:11 -0800, "Andre Jute" wrote:

I know, Shhhh!. I'm just enmeshing you tightly in your own impertinence
of being sarcastic about a light anecdote. You have now made almost as
much of a meal of your intended sarcasm as Pinkerton made of his
"challenge", all of it based on my light anecdote.

Still, I don't doubt your dick is bigger than Pinkerton's. Everyone's
is.

But what I wonder now is whether you really, really mean to say that
anyone older than you shouldn't speak for fear of your sarcasm being
instantly applied to them?

Andre Jute
Swinging low

As noted, braggarts tend to have the tiniest.............

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 5 Jan 2006 09:20:12 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

From: "Andre Jute"
Date: 5 Jan 2006 08:18:08 -0800

And here is the original exchange, with some unanswered questions:

The answers to all your questions are contained in one phrase, which if
placed in front of any one of the original statements should help you
out:

"The following should be read as sarcasm directed at the very sad
spectacle of two elderly gentlemen having a ****ing contest by either
(a) reliving some meaningless event that occured 35 years ago, or (b)
claiming that he could do some meaningless event that occured 35 years
ago better than (a)."

Do either of you have any childhood sports conquests to relive? There's
all kinds of room for meaningless ****ing contests in those, too.
[Preemptive sarcasm] Mine's bigger in that regard as well.

I used to fence sabre, so that problem is easily solved..... :-)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:15:10 +0000 (UTC), Stewart Pinkerton
wrote:

Do either of you have any childhood sports conquests to relive? There's
all kinds of room for meaningless ****ing contests in those, too.
[Preemptive sarcasm] Mine's bigger in that regard as well.

I used to fence sabre, so that problem is easily solved..... :-)

How much did you get for the sabres?

BTW, while a Grand Cherokee isn't much of a "chick magnet", a regular
Jeep *is*, at least here in the States. Don't ask me why, but it is.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
Er, no. One of my colleagues has a Grand Cherokee, and it's a bouncy,
noisy, badly built POS.

It is not exactly cheap either. He/she must be a real moron to have bought
it then. :-)