mblocks

Default Nak CD-400 opinions needed

Now that the CD-400's been out for a while, I'd really like to know what
people think about it, reliability and SQ-wise, *ESPECIALLY* on the
reliability side.

Currently have a Nak CD-45/MB-70 double-DIN in-dash setup, but the CD-45's
CD section fried something in its left channel processing (no sound).
Dealer tells me the newer CD-400 does still interface with the MB-70
changer, so I can salvage that gear if I want.

Hate to dump both pieces, but I don't want to go down the Nak road again if
the CD-400 is yet another quality control dog. Most user opins I've found
on audio sites weren't very helpful ("It's GREAT!", "I LOVE IT!!!",
"XXXOOOXXX!!!", "If it were a girl, I'd fu-"--er, never mind--you get the
idea, it's that sort of rah-rah nonsense.).

Any honest user opinions would be appreciated.