Posted to rec.music.classical.guitar, rec.audio.pro, rec.audio.tech
[email protected] saaleenn@gmail.com is offline

Default Free guitar lessons

http://fender-guitars-reviews.blogspot.com/
Posted to rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Pete KE9OA Pete KE9OA is offline

Ok, I give up..........................all I see is a sign in page for the
author, no indication of what you are talking about. Give us a hint.

wrote in message
http://fender-guitars-reviews.blogspot.com/

Posted to rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

wrote in message
http://fender-guitars-reviews.blogspot.com/

What is happening is that google, which runs blogspot.com, is suggesting
users creating new blogspot pages advertise them on Usenet in an offensive
and generally ineffective manner, using the sleazy Google Groups interface
to Usenet.

Posted to rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Pete KE9OA Pete KE9OA is offline

It figures. Thanks!

Pete

wrote in message
http://fender-guitars-reviews.blogspot.com/

What is happening is that google, which runs blogspot.com, is suggesting
users creating new blogspot pages advertise them on Usenet in an offensive
and generally ineffective manner, using the sleazy Google Groups interface
to Usenet.

Free guitar lessons [email protected] Pro Audio 3 January 6th 08 06:34 PM
Go Here to win a free guitar [email protected] Pro Audio 1 September 18th 07 06:28 AM
Go Here to win a free guitar [email protected] Tech 1 September 18th 07 06:28 AM
GUITAR LESSONS Guitar Boy Pro Audio 1 May 16th 07 06:54 AM
Music school offers free lessons Joe Sensor Pro Audio 0 April 30th 05 05:26 PM