Posted to rec.audio.opinion
RapidRonnie

Default Artney Spersger vs. Norma Bret Marlowe

The two drag queens are facing off. Who is more, umm,
endowed....pantswise and in the Luddite Games sweepstakes?

My guess, Artney wins on both counts. Both are Germans, but I suspect
Kruger's natural swagger is derived from more counterweight. My guess
is he's pretty well packing but not in the Siffredi category. I
secretly suspect Ludwig is very self-conscious and therefore is
probably underequipped. Perhaps Jenn or Margaret can find out.

The selection of Kruger as the bigger Luddite may seem controversial.
But here's the deciding factor. Artney thinks that almost invariably,
newer is better. Because he was trained ironically in the era Ludwig
worships, Kruger believes fundamentally in progress. As an engineer he
thinks others think like he does, and his inclination is to build a
better one. Ludwig is apparently more a mechanic, technician or tech
rep, and has seen the new one lay down and die more than he cares to
admit. He is skeptical of change by nature. He likes old cars, old
airplanes (as long as he doesn't have to buy the parts), old
everything.

The fact is, the new one may be better or worse, but it's most always
cheaper as long as disruptive development is allowed. And you can't
make a silk purse out of a dead moose's ball sack. I think Ludwig's
skepticism serves him well.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret Ludwig

RapidRonnie wrote:
The two drag queens are facing off. Who is more, umm,
endowed....pantswise and in the Luddite Games sweepstakes?

None of your business.