Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Happy New Year Brian

Brian,
I just thought I'd take an opportunity to look ahead five years from
now. Let's see, as I rub my magic crystal ball:

1. You will still be posting your stupid official blah blah notices to
rec.audio.marketplace, and we will still be explaining to everyone, by phone
and email, who you are and what you do.

2. Nobody likes your idea that audio equipment should trade for wholesale,
and they won't like it five years from now either. So your impact continues
to be zero.

3. Every six months, you'll fire off a blizzard of sockpuppet emails and
posts, thinking we forgot about you. We didn't.

4. Your attempts to scam will continue to be unsuccessful. You can't be
known as a scammer and continue to work in the field.

5. You may be hoping my team will get tired of this. Dream on, dude.

6. You may be hoping spam will slow us to a crawl. Dream on, dude. We have
huge bandwidth and highly effective filters. Most of our mailboxes are
aliases for spam dumping anyway.

7. You may be hoping you'll lose weight. You won't.

8. You may be hoping life will get better. It won't. You will be older,
fatter, and sicker.

9. You may be wondering, "If those Nigerians can make so much money
scamming, why can't I make a nickel?" The answer is simple:

***They are smarter than you, Brian.***

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch

Robert Morein wrote:

Brian,

5. You may be hoping my team will get tired of this. Dream on, dude.

I'm glad to see you've secured a full-time job, that being making
McLardo's life as miserable as possible. Keep up the good work.

GeoSynch

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"GeoSynch" wrote in message
ink.net...
Robert Morein wrote:

Brian,

5. You may be hoping my team will get tired of this. Dream on, dude.

I'm glad to see you've secured a full-time job, that being making
McLardo's life as miserable as possible. Keep up the good work.

Most of it is farmed out. Teens get a kick out of it.