Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Margaret von Busenhalter-Butt

"ansermetniac" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 04:05:23 GMT, MINe 109

ansermetniac wrote:

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 02:41:55 GMT, MINe 109

ansermetniac wrote:

BTW the B & W 802s are Musical ****.

Well, if you think all cds sound bad, then their reputation as
classical
music monitors isn't a plus!

I listened to the first mvmt of the Koncertstucke and I think the re-eq
is sincere. The solo horns probably sound more like what it's like to
be
near real horns (really near!) than the raw tape, but at the cost of
integrity in a recording that didn't have much to spare.

Losing the high end to eliminate tape hiss is a nose-spite-face deal.
How does it help harmonic balance to eliminate those higher partials?

I only eliminated the partials that were boosted by the guy who
mastered the 3 3/4 open reel

Well, the shoe's on the other foot now. How do *you* know what the
source material really was?

Stephen

Because I know what instruments sound like

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Obviously not!

and the capabilities of
mics and tape decks.

You haven't got a clue. That mp.3 destroyed you for good.

If record companies presented flat recordings
there would be a revolt.

Not many people use obsolete equipment like yours anymore. Have you checked
whether there's any foam left in your driver surrounds? It probably rotted
away 10 years ago and that would explain your horrible "mix".

Look at thre **** I am gettting.

BAAAHHH! Poor little baby. Comes here looking for support but decides to
disguise it as "need opinions please" hoping that the link to his website
will convince everyone of his status as a major player in the biz and
consequently give an automatic heads up. Too bad houses built of hair don't
hold up in the wind.

That other guy was right on the money. You're an incompetent charlatan with
substandard equipment.

It is
unfortunate that by coincidence my mp3s of the week featured poor
sources.

It is not coincidence, you dunce. You "re-engineered" it. You claimed it was
something "better" when in fact it is laughably bad compared to anything
besides SW radio. You are clearly incompetent and people recognize it. If I
was that boss of yours, I'd kick the crap outta you for unveiling the
company skeletons that have resided in the closet since the get-go. Surely
your bosses little mouthpiece operation needs a better mouthpiece than you.

Believe me, whatever "Music" was on that open reel, I found it.

I agree. You found it and ****ed it up.

I think that your entire mouthpiece operation must be what people call
"snakeoil" and "flooby dust" in these circles.

Cheers,

Margaret