Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default PLF takes a day off.

Wow, PLF didn't post yesterday. Maybe she committed suicide.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

BaBoon preened:

Wow, PLF didn't post yesterday. Maybe she committed suicide.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," an emolliated Marc Phillips, with
feminine vanity, gushed to a swooning Jilly and a less-than-impressed Boy
George.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 6, 1:21*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
BaBoon preened:

Wow, PLF didn't post yesterday. Maybe she committed suicide.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," an emolliated Marc Phillips, with
feminine vanity, gushed to a swooning Jilly and a less-than-impressed Boy
George.

I'm not sure why you would keep publicizing the fact that you didn't
get that joke.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 6, 1:34*pm, Boon wrote:
On Apr 6, 1:21*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

BaBoon preened:

Wow, PLF didn't post yesterday. Maybe she committed suicide.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," an emolliated Marc Phillips, with
feminine vanity, gushed to a swooning Jilly and a less-than-impressed Boy
George.

I'm not sure why you would keep publicizing the fact that you didn't
get that joke.

He coin a new phrase because he can't see the forest from the trees.

He proud of it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 6, 7:02*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 6, 1:34*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 6, 1:21*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

BaBoon preened:

Wow, PLF didn't post yesterday. Maybe she committed suicide.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," an emolliated Marc Phillips, with
feminine vanity, gushed to a swooning Jilly and a less-than-impressed Boy
George.

I'm not sure why you would keep publicizing the fact that you didn't
get that joke.

He coin a new phrase because he can't see the forest from the trees.

He proud of it.

Yesterday I was at a friend's house and his little chihuahua kept
barking at me. Whenever I would face it, it would run away in fear.
Whenever I turned to walk away, it would growl and try to nip at my
heels.

Sound familiar?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," an emolliated Marc Phillips, with
feminine vanity, gushed to a swooning Jilly and a less-than-impressed Boy
George.

I'm not sure why you would keep publicizing the fact that you didn't get that
joke.

A pathological liar like is willing to believe whatever version of reality best
suits his needs at the moment. So let's dismantle this claim that it was merely
a "joke."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...45659029387399

You taunted Lionel with this dig:
"That is the sport of a huge, pimply French **** like yourself."

And all that pathetic frog could muster was a "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH" retort.

You then stated this with sincere earnestness to further torment Lionel:
"Oh, I hit another nerve. I guess you have a skin problem as well, no?
That's too bad. I, on the other hand, have lovely skin. People can't
believe I'm the age I am. I have almost no grey hair, and my face is
free from wrinkle or blemishes."

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin."
"People can't believe I'm the age I am."
"I have almost no grey hair."
"[M]y face is free from wrinkle or blemishes."

Jokes? Sure they were (if you were spoofing a pansy, maybe).

The only joke here is you, monkeyboy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Senator Sugar deflected:

Buffoon burbled:

[...]

You hit a nerve, Boon. Sugar must have some awful acne. It appears
that the Senator's skin is pockmarked and dry and leathery and
grotesque. I'll wager he grows facial hair in a vain attempt to cover
up what is likely some pretty repugnant skin covered with angry
suppurating pustules.

In fact, it's all too clear now that Senator Sugar's beard gets
absolutely matted down with pus. "No, honey, that isn't pus. It's
jism, honest!" he tells anybody who will listen. Then he thinks to
himself, "Damn! No matter what I use I cannot emolliate my skin!"

That must be where Senator Sugar's jism fixation comes from. He
fantasizes that there are other males whose faces are dripping thick
yellow ooze and who use the "jism defense" to cover it up. This also
explains why he sits alone in bathroom stalls and taps his feet.
Nobody has to see his wretched face then.

(I frequently get complimented on the softness of my skin. It drives
women into paroxysms of delight when they touch it. They always ask me
what lotions and cleansers I use. "You must use the expensive stuff!
Your skin is flawless!" they always say. They cannot believe it when I
tell them I don't use any. None at all. That always drives them into
paroxysms of jealousy.)

(And now Senator Sugar will be envious of both of us.)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marcie and Jilly trade beauty secrets:

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin."
"People can't believe I'm the age I am."
"I have almost no grey hair."
"[M]y face is free from wrinkle or blemishes."

(I frequently get complimented on the softness of my skin. It drives
women into paroxysms of delight when they touch it. They always ask me
what lotions and cleansers I use. "You must use the expensive stuff!
Your skin is flawless!" they always say. They cannot believe it when I
tell them I don't use any. None at all. That always drives them into
paroxysms of jealousy.)

Sounds like a couple of hussies about to get into a catfight real soon. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 6, 11:39*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

[...]

Again, you missed the joke. Others here got it. Why not you?

In fact, why do most people's jokes fly over your head? Is it because
you suffer from ASD and you are unable to undersatnd social cues from
others? The two behavioral therapists who are reviewing your posts
seem to think so.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin."
"People can't believe I'm the age I am."
"I have almost no grey hair."
"[M]y face is free from wrinkle or blemishes."

Jokes? Sure they were (if you were spoofing a pansy, maybe).

The only joke here is you, monkeyboy.

Again, you missed the joke. Others here got it. Why not you?

You'll just lie to the bitter end, no matter how obvious it is that you are
lying, another reason why you have no credibility.

In fact, why do most people's jokes fly over your head?

Proving what a pathological liar you are by immediately believing whatever lie
you just recently make up.

Is it because you suffer from ASD and you are unable to undersatnd social cues
from others?

Here you're asking (and in the other post proclaiming) making a mockery of it.

The two behavioral therapists who are reviewing your posts seem to think so.

Since your armchair psychology attempts have been discredited as those of a
failed amateur, you now turn to higher authorities to bolster your feeble
claims. Whether they exist or not and whether you'd report only negative
assessments and overlook any others is automatically called into account because
you have no credibility as a journalistic purveyor.

Two More Takes bob High End Audio 11 December 13th 07 12:35 AM
Anyone Know what tubes a Cembalet takes? nmm Pro Audio 6 June 1st 06 05:23 AM
Sony Takes DRM Too Far Klay Anderson Pro Audio 0 November 1st 05 08:52 PM
Music takes vision Carey Carlan Pro Audio 4 October 9th 03 09:58 PM