"AT-360" Mixer Amp

Old February 28th 20, 07:39 PM posted to rec.audio.tech

Default "AT-360" Mixer Amp

Any ideas on who manufactures/ed this unit?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...MygCegUIARCmAw

Old February 29th 20, 06:03 AM posted to rec.audio.tech

On 29/02/2020 8:39 am, wrote:
> Any ideas on who manufactures/ed this unit?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...MygCegUIARCmAw

Some OEM maybe - or a small manufacturer.

Certainly not Audio Technica !

Old March 3rd 20, 12:18 PM posted to rec.audio.tech

geoff wrote:

>Some OEM maybe - or a small manufacturer.

>Certainly not Audio Technica !

>geoff

_________
It's an example of the exact amp in our store's PA system - the one I talked about in
the Store Background thread a few threads below this. The one nobody, from store
management up to corporate, seemed to know how to configure properly.

There's no manuals for it anywhere on line, and I've seen front and back of it in
person, now that a replacement AT-360 has arrived and was 'installed' last week.