S888Wheel

Default Beethoven's 9th conducted by Solti and myths about Decca/London records

I just picked up a Brittish pressed London copy of Beethoven's 9th Symphony
with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra conducted by George Solti. What can I say?
Great music, great performance and great sound. I know that the 9th has become
a bit cliche but I think it stands up and is arguably one of the greatest
symphonies of all time. I am not a huge Solti fan, I think he is usually quite
good but rarely exceptional. On this recording he is exceptional IMO. I think
this performance stands up to any other recorded performance I have ever heard
of the 9th. Now for the recording. Ken Wilkenson. Need I say any more? Ah but
the pressing. This is where it gets interesting. This is on the London label,
mastered and pressed in England by the Decca crew. It is often assumed that
Deccas are superior to Londons. That is a myth. They are mastered by the same
guys and pressed at the same plant if it is a a Brittish London. Avoid American
Londons! The real differences in the Brittish lOndons/ Deccas lie in the
mastering engineers themselves and the equipment they used which can best be
determined by the aproximate date of the mastering. It is often assumed that
earlier is better. The price one can get for 2000 series Deccas or London
Bluebacks is pretty staggering. IME they are usually *not* the best issues of
those early titles. The recordings from the late fifties and early sixties on
Decca are amoung the best ever made but to hear them at their best one needs to
get a copy mastered by Ted Burkett, Harry Fisher or Tony Hawkins. They can be
identified in the dead wax by the letters G, W and K respectively. IME the
masters cut in the late sixties and early seventies by the same mastering
engineers were noticably better. The word is that the lathes used at that time
were the best they ever had at Decca. This can be determined by a JT in the
dead wax opposite the matrix numbers. It does not matter if the label says
London or Decca. What matters most is who mastered it and when. Did I mention
the copy I just got of Beethoven's 9th was masterd by Harry Fisher in 1972? I
paid 3 bucks for it and it is in near mint condition. One can get some of the
best sounding versions of some of the greatest recordings ever made for dirt
cheap if you look out for the right pressings.
Arny Krueger

S888Wheel wrote:

Did I mention the copy I just got of
Beethoven's 9th was masterd by Harry Fisher in 1972? I paid 3 bucks
for it and it is in near mint condition. One can get some of the best
sounding versions of some of the greatest recordings ever made for
dirt cheap if you look out for the right pressings.

The sound quality may be low, but the recordings sure are cheap enough.

Bruce J. Richman

Stephen wrote:

In article ,

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/6/2004 1:17 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel wrote:

Did I mention the copy I just got of
Beethoven's 9th was masterd by Harry Fisher in 1972? I paid 3 bucks
for it and it is in near mint condition. One can get some of the best
sounding versions of some of the greatest recordings ever made for
dirt cheap if you look out for the right pressings.

The sound quality may be low, but the recordings sure are cheap enough.

The sound quality isn't low though. Maybe you simply didn't understand

what I
wrote.

Oh, he did. It was just another one of his gratuitous slams on vinyl.

This is probably the same recording re-released on Mobile Fidelity. I
got one of those for $3...

I rarely feel like hearing the glorious 9th by Ludwig Van.

Stephen

Any time, in general, you can get a Mobile Fidelity LP for $ 3.00, you've got
yourself a bargain. While performances and sound quality vary, as a group, I
think Mobile Fidelity LPs are certainly above the average (along with shaded
dogs, bluebacks, and living presences, of course - and also, some of the
Command classical LPs aren't too shabby either).

I've got a Mobile Fidelity copy of Solt, with the London Symphony Orchetra,
performing Holst's The Planets. (originally on London/Decca). An excellent
performance and recording.

Also, if you enjoy atmospheric soundtrack music, with an almost classical
quality, I'd highly recommend either of the 2 London/Decca/Mobile Fidelity
albums - Fantasy Film World of Bernard Hermann and Mysterious Film World of
Bernard Hermann. Among other well-known themes, you'll find a chilling
rendition of the music from "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and "Gulliver's
Travels".

The sound quality on both of these albums is truly spectacular.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

Decca/London records
From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 4/6/2004 5:26 PM Pacific Standard Time
From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/6/2004 1:17 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel wrote:

Did I mention the copy I just got of
Beethoven's 9th was masterd by Harry Fisher in 1972? I paid 3
bucks for it and it is in near mint condition. One can get some
of the best sounding versions of some of the greatest recordings
ever made for dirt cheap if you look out for the right pressings.

The sound quality may be low, but the recordings sure are cheap
enough.

The sound quality isn't low though.

Sure it is. Three words: tic, pop, crackle. Then there's the lack of
dynamic range, high levels of audible distortion, tracing
distortion, etc.

Maybe you simply didn't understand what I wrote.

I understand that you wrote about your functional deafness to what
people with normal hearing don't like listening to.

You clearly did not understand. You still do not understand. You are
just chasing your tail and burning strawmen. Of course you may
believe that "normal people" do not like listening to excellent
recordings of excellent performances of excellent music. It is
obvious you do not care such things and you think you are normal.

Just more of your delusional ranting. BTW, how's your libel suit against me
coming?

S888Wheel

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 4/6/2004 5:43 PM Pacific Standard Time
Decca/London records
From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/6/2004 5:26 PM Pacific Standard Time
From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/6/2004 1:17 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel wrote:

[...]

Maybe you would learn more from my post if I cleared a few things up that may
be confusing for you. Beethoven was the composer of the symphony in question.
The 9th symphony was not the name of the artist but the title of the
composition. Solti was the conductor, not the composer or the title of the
composition. Hope that helps prevent any more Fold es Eg type **** ups on your
part. You still have Eg on your face.

BTW, how's your libel suit against me
coming?

There is a status meeting on the thirteenth of May. I guess you won't be there
to face the music. Do you tell people at your church that you make false
accusations of pedophilia against those with whom you disagree on audio? Or do
you have just enough moral awareness to be to ashamed to admit this fact to
your fellow church goers?

MINe 109

In article ,
(Bruce J. Richman) wrote:

S888Wheel wrote:

Did I mention the copy I just got of
Beethoven's 9th was masterd by Harry Fisher in 1972? I paid 3 bucks...

This is probably the same recording re-released on Mobile Fidelity. I
got one of those for $3...

I rarely feel like hearing the glorious 9th by Ludwig Van.

Any time, in general, you can get a Mobile Fidelity LP for $ 3.00, you've got
yourself a bargain. While performances and sound quality vary, as a group, I
think Mobile Fidelity LPs are certainly above the average (along with shaded
dogs, bluebacks, and living presences, of course - and also, some of the
Command classical LPs aren't too shabby either).

I have a few bargains in the collection: Al Stewart "Year of the Cat,"
"Parallel Lines" Blondie, etc. I had one of those stupid thrift shop
experiences a few weeks ago when I found the MoFi "Aja" at a Goodwill.
Well, the lp cover.

I've got a Mobile Fidelity copy of Solt, with the London Symphony Orchetra,
performing Holst's The Planets. (originally on London/Decca). An excellent
performance and recording.

Also, if you enjoy atmospheric soundtrack music, with an almost classical
quality, I'd highly recommend either of the 2 London/Decca/Mobile Fidelity
albums - Fantasy Film World of Bernard Hermann and Mysterious Film World of
Bernard Hermann. Among other well-known themes, you'll find a chilling
rendition of the music from "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and "Gulliver's
Travels".

The sound quality on both of these albums is truly spectacular.

Oh, yes! Is "The Day the Earth Stood Still" the one with two theremins?

Stephen
Bruce J. Richman

Stephen wrote:

In article ,
(Bruce J. Richman) wrote:

S888Wheel wrote:

[...]

Good deal. My best MoFi buy was a few years ago at a record dealers'
get-together. One of them had a NM copy of the Grateful Dead's American Beauty
MoFi in a terribly beat up jacket at a bargain price because of the cover.
Since I don't play the covers , I gobbled it up. Beautiful sounding album -
especially a cut called 'Ripple". (Blondie was here in S. Florida recently,
one of our local race tracks runs weekend nostalgia concerts and brings back a
lot of the old groups for one day stands - they get folks for the concerts for
gen. admission to the track - $ 5.00, and of course, hope you'll stay and bet,
but even if you don't, it's a good deal).

I've got a Mobile Fidelity copy of Solt, with the London Symphony Orchetra,
performing Holst's The Planets. (originally on London/Decca). An

excellent
performance and recording.

Also, if you enjoy atmospheric soundtrack music, with an almost classical
quality, I'd highly recommend either of the 2 London/Decca/Mobile Fidelity
albums - Fantasy Film World of Bernard Hermann and Mysterious Film World

of
Bernard Hermann. Among other well-known themes, you'll find a chilling
rendition of the music from "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and "Gulliver's
Travels".

The sound quality on both of these albums is truly spectacular.

Oh, yes! Is "The Day the Earth Stood Still" the one with two theremins?

You betcha! Hermann liked to use exotic instrumentation in his orchestrations.
I remember reading in the liner notes that in on of the pieces (I think it was
Sinbad), he uses an ancient brass instrument called a
"dragon". The sound it makes is hard to describe but sort of like a
constricted tuba.

FWIW, both of these albums have been on TAS' best records list for many years.
In this case, their inclusion is, IMHO, fully justified.

Stephen

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius wrote:

S888Wheel said to The Big ****:

It is obvious ... you think you are normal.

That is sooooooooo horrible. And I think you're right.

Regrettably, this appears to be the case. As scary as duh-Mikey "thinking"
(doubtful) that he's telling the "truth" and just offering "opinions" when he
tries to ignore and contradict established facts.

"There's none so blind as can not see" - LOL!

And, of course, "denial is not just a river in Africa".

No wonder these 2 agree on so many things.

Bruce J. Richman

MINe 109

In article ,
(Bruce J. Richman) wrote:

Stephen wrote:

-
[...]

Hmmm. Interesting, I did some searching and it was "Journey to the
Center of the Earth" and the instrument is the "serpent," only a stone's
throw from a dragon, especially in German!

The constricted sound is what you'd expect from something that looks
like this:

http://www.berliozhistoricalbrass.org/serpent.htm

FWIW, both of these albums have been on TAS' best records list for many
years. In this case, their inclusion is, IMHO, fully justified.

Cheers,

Stephen

S888Wheel

From: (Bruce J. Richman)
Date: 4/6/2004 7:27 PM Pacific Standard Time
Stephen wrote:

In article ,
(Bruce J. Richman) wrote:

S888Wheel wrote:

[...]

It would be interesting to compare it to an original. I have one and it sounds
pretty fantastic.

Arny Krueger

S888Wheel wrote:
Maybe you would learn more from my post if I cleared a few things up
that may be confusing for you. Beethoven was the composer of the
symphony in question. The 9th symphony was not the name of the artist
but the title of the composition. Solti was the conductor, not the
composer or the title of the composition.

I'm glad that you have just learned this, Sockpuppet wheel.

BTW, how's your libel suit against me
coming?

There is a status meeting on the thirteenth of May. I guess you won't
be there to face the music.

There's no music to face. I wonder what the court will think if you finally
admit that the entity that was allegedly libeled was an unknown alias that
you made up?

Do you tell people at your church that
you make false accusations of pedophilia against those with whom you
disagree on audio?

It's not about audio, it's about your lack of manhood, sockpuppet. You
strike me as the kind of little boy who never matured out of playing with
lipstick.

Or do you have just enough moral awareness to be
to ashamed to admit this fact to your fellow church goers?

Like I said sockpuppet, given that you cower in fear of me, even though I'm
at last 1,800 miles away, your paranoia has obviously risen to unmanageable
heights.

Let me explain your paranoia to the nice people, sockpuppet. Just tell us
what your profession is.

Arny Krueger

George M. Middius wrote:
S888Wheel said to The Big ****:

It is obvious ... you think you are normal.

That is sooooooooo horrible. And I think you're right.

Nonsense. I still remember scaring the heck out of that gutless Zelniker
child by admitting that I'm a wild and crazy guy. I think that scared him
all the way back to Florida.

dave weil

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 04:57:41 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
S888Wheel said to The Big ****:

It is obvious ... you think you are normal.

That is sooooooooo horrible. And I think you're right.

Nonsense. I still remember scaring the heck out of that gutless Zelniker
child by admitting that I'm a wild and crazy guy. I think that scared him
all the way back to Florida.

HA!

You owe me a new keyboard, Arnold.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
S888Wheel said to The Big ****:

It is obvious ... you think you are normal.

That is sooooooooo horrible. And I think you're right.

Nonsense. I still remember scaring the heck out of that gutless
Zelniker child by admitting that I'm a wild and crazy guy. I think
that scared him all the way back to Florida.

HA!

You owe me a new keyboard, Arnold.

Your uncontrolled drooling is not my fault, Weil. If you hadn't rotted out
your brain with all those illegal drugs, you would probably be able to avoid
ruining keyboards with drool.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
S888Wheel said to The Big ****:

It is obvious ... you think you are normal.

That is sooooooooo horrible. And I think you're right.

Nonsense. I still remember scaring the heck out of that gutless
Zelniker child by admitting that I'm a wild and crazy guy. I think
that scared him all the way back to Florida.

HA!

You owe me a new keyboard, Arnold.

Your uncontrolled drooling is not my fault, Weil. If you hadn't
rotted out your brain with all those illegal drugs, you would
probably be able to avoid ruining keyboards with drool.

Saved post.

I guess that means I should be shaking in my boots.

LOL!

Powell

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote

Good deal. My best MoFi buy was a few years ago at
a record dealers' get-together. One of them had a NM
copy of the Grateful Dead's American Beauty MoFi in a

.. terribly beat up jacket at a bargain price because of the
cover. Since I don't play the covers , I gobbled it up.

I picked-up a new (not used) Mobile Fidelity version of
Pablo Cruise, A Place in the Sun (1977), last summer
from a small rural record store for $5. Also purchased
a new copy of The Doobie Brothers, Toulouse Street
(1972) for $3. The store has most of the trapping of a
70's style head shop. It was like taking a step back in
time... well, except the store manager, she had green
hair and numerous facial piercing .

Bruce J. Richman

Powell wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote

Good deal. My best MoFi buy was a few years ago at
a record dealers' get-together. One of them had a NM
copy of the Grateful Dead's American Beauty MoFi in a

. terribly beat up jacket at a bargain price because of the
cover. Since I don't play the covers , I gobbled it up.

I picked-up a new (not used) Mobile Fidelity version of
Pablo Cruise, A Place in the Sun (1977), last summer
from a small rural record store for $5. Also purchased
a new copy of The Doobie Brothers, Toulouse Street
(1972) for $3. The store has most of the trapping of a
70's style head shop. It was like taking a step back in
time... well, except the store manager, she had green
hair and numerous facial piercing .

She was probably one of those digital bigots trying to cleanse her soul by
casting out the unholy vinyl .

LOT'S!

Bruce J. Richman

S888Wheel

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 4/7/2004 1:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel wrote:
Maybe you would learn more from my post if I cleared a few things up
that may be confusing for you. Beethoven was the composer of the
symphony in question. The 9th symphony was not the name of the artist
but the title of the composition. Solti was the conductor, not the
composer or the title of the composition.

I'm glad that you have just learned this, Sockpuppet wheel.

I've known it for quite some time Arny. I was just trying to keep you filled in
to prevent any more Fold es Eg ****ups on your part.

BTW, how's your libel suit against me
coming?

There is a status meeting on the thirteenth of May. I guess you won't
be there to face the music.

There's no music to face.

In your fantasy world on line perhaps. The court will rule on this matter
without consideration of your fantasies.

I wonder what the court will think if you finally
admit that the entity that was allegedly libeled was an unknown alias that
you made up?

I am simply going to let the judge read the complaint which is entirely
truthful. You haven't got the balls to try to peddle your lies in a real court
so the judge will never hear this line of bull**** you posted above.

Do you tell people at your church that
you make false accusations of pedophilia against those with whom you
disagree on audio?

It's not about audio,

It was about audio until you took it to the gutter and beyond with your false
accusations of pedophilia. I guess your attempt to dodge the question pretty
much answers the question. You are too ashamed to admit to your fellow church
goers what you have done on RAO. I think one of the things I will do when I get
the ruling on this case is send a copy of the suit and the ruling along with
some choice posts of yours to your church.

it's about your lack of manhood, sockpuppet. You
strike me as the kind of little boy who never matured out of playing with
lipstick.

Arny, someone who resorts to calling people pedophiles because they got their
ass kicked in a debate over audio is hardly one to talk about manhood.

Or do you have just enough moral awareness to be
to ashamed to admit this fact to your fellow church goers?

Like I said sockpuppet, given that you cower in fear of me, even though I'm
at last 1,800 miles away, your paranoia has obviously risen to unmanageable
heights.

You really are nuts. Don't worry though. When this is over you'll have plenty
to talk about in church.

Let me explain your paranoia to the nice people, sockpuppet. Just tell us
what your profession is.

Great explination Arny. Makes as much sense as the rest of your bull****.
Arny Krueger

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 4/7/2004 1:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel wrote:
Maybe you would learn more from my post if I cleared a few things
up that may be confusing for you. Beethoven was the composer of the
symphony in question. The 9th symphony was not the name of the
artist but the title of the composition. Solti was the conductor,
not the composer or the title of the composition.

I'm glad that you have just learned this, Sockpuppet wheel.

I've known it for quite some time Arny. I was just trying to keep you
filled in to prevent any more Fold es Eg ****ups on your part.

Sorry that your pathological obsession with me has not been cured,
sockpuppet wheel.

BTW, how's your libel suit against me
coming?

There is a status meeting on the thirteenth of May. I guess you
won't be there to face the music.

There's no music to face.

In your fantasy world on line perhaps.

Your pretense that an unknown alias was libeled proves that you life in a
fantasy world, sockpuppet wheel.

The court will rule on this matter without consideration of your

fantasies.

Works for me!

I wonder what the court will think if you finally
admit that the entity that was allegedly libeled was an unknown
alias that you made up?

I am simply going to let the judge read the complaint which is
entirely truthful.

It was a pack of lies and deceptions. Let's if the court can determine what
sort of habitual liar you are, sockpuppet wheel.

You haven't got the balls to try to peddle your
lies in a real court so the judge will never hear this line of
bull**** you posted above.

I'm just giving the Superior Court of LA credit for being able to see
thorugh your lies and decptions.

Do you tell people at your church that
you make false accusations of pedophilia against those with whom you
disagree on audio?

It's not about audio,

It was about audio until you took it to the gutter and beyond with
your false accusations of pedophilia.

How may convictions of pedophilia have you had, sockpuppet wheel? If you had
nothing to fear you would not be so hypersensitive.

I guess your attempt to dodge
the question pretty much answers the question.

No dodge, just facts about your lack of normal adult levels of
self-confidence.

You are too ashamed to
admit to your fellow church goers what you have done on RAO.

A false claim.

I think
one of the things I will do when I get the ruling on this case is
send a copy of the suit and the ruling along with some choice posts
of yours to your church.

Do it now!

BTW, sockpuppet wheel, your threats are what people expect from a spurned
lover.

it's about your lack of manhood, sockpuppet. You
strike me as the kind of little boy who never matured out of playing
with lipstick.

Arny, someone who resorts to calling people pedophiles because they
got their ass kicked in a debate over audio is hardly one to talk
about manhood.

First you'd have to kick my ass in a debate, sockpuppet wheel.

Or do you have just enough moral awareness to be
to ashamed to admit this fact to your fellow church goers?

Like I said sockpuppet, given that you cower in fear of me, even
though I'm at last 1,800 miles away, your paranoia has obviously
risen to unmanageable heights.

You really are nuts.

Your fear of normal interaction with humans is noted, sockpuppet wheel.

Don't worry though. When this is over you'll
have plenty to talk about in church.

Don't wait sockupppet wheel, unleash your threatened attacks now!

Let me explain your paranoia to the nice people, sockpuppet. Just
tell us what your profession is.

Great explination Arny.

Yes, your inability to answer a simple question explains your paranoia quite
well, sockpuppet wheel.

Makes as much sense as the rest of your bull****.

So when you going to tell us about your convictions as a sexual offfender,
sockpuppet wheel?

Arny Krueger

Default Beethoven's 9th conducted by Solti and myths about Decca/London records ---> CAKE!

The Artist wrote:
"Arny Krueger" emitted :

The sound quality isn't low though.

Sure it is. Three words: tic, pop, crackle.

Two words : Rice Krispies.

I prefer listening to music.

S888Wheel

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 4/7/2004 11:07 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/7/2004 1:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel wrote:
[...]

This is simply a lie. You haven't got the balls to argue this lie in court so
you stay away. No wonder you talk about manhood and cowardice so much. You are
projecting your own deficiencies.

The court will rule on this matter without consideration of your

fantasies.

Works for me!

We will see.

I wonder what the court will think if you finally
admit that the entity that was allegedly libeled was an unknown
alias that you made up?

I am simply going to let the judge read the complaint which is
entirely truthful.

It was a pack of lies and deceptions. Let's if the court can determine what
sort of habitual liar you are, sockpuppet wheel.

Lets see if you will stick tothis position when there is a ruling. I'm sure you
will sing another tune when you loose. After all, you are the one who claims
google lies to you. I'm sure you will say the same about the courts.

You haven't got the balls to try to peddle your
lies in a real court so the judge will never hear this line of
bull**** you posted above.

I'm just giving the Superior Court of LA credit for being able to see
thorugh your lies and decptions.

You are just fantasizing again.

Do you tell people at your church that
you make false accusations of pedophilia against those with whom you
disagree on audio?

It's not about audio,

It was about audio until you took it to the gutter and beyond with
your false accusations of pedophilia.

How may convictions of pedophilia have you had, sockpuppet wheel? If you had
nothing to fear you would not be so hypersensitive.

None. But that didn't stop yoiu from libeling me did it? You are a sociopathic
****.

I guess your attempt to dodge
the question pretty much answers the question.

No dodge,

Liar. You didn't answer the question. No wonder you don't want to face a judge.
I can just see you trying to tap dance around simple questions like this one in
a court room.

just facts about your lack of normal adult levels of
self-confidence.

You wouldn't know a fact even if it bit you in the ass. This has been cleary
demonstrated on RAO.

You are too ashamed to
admit to your fellow church goers what you have done on RAO.

A false claim.

Prove it.

I think
one of the things I will do when I get the ruling on this case is
send a copy of the suit and the ruling along with some choice posts
of yours to your church.

Do it now!

Give me the address of your church and name of the head of your church and I
will.

BTW, sockpuppet wheel, your threats are what people expect from a spurned
lover.

it's about your lack of manhood, sockpuppet. You
strike me as the kind of little boy who never matured out of playing
with lipstick.

Arny, someone who resorts to calling people pedophiles because they
got their ass kicked in a debate over audio is hardly one to talk
about manhood.

First you'd have to kick my ass in a debate, sockpuppet wheel.

Been there, done that. Many many times.

Or do you have just enough moral awareness to be
to ashamed to admit this fact to your fellow church goers?

Like I said sockpuppet, given that you cower in fear of me, even
though I'm at last 1,800 miles away, your paranoia has obviously
risen to unmanageable heights.

You really are nuts.

Your fear of normal interaction with humans is noted, sockpuppet wheel.

Your failed logic is noted.

Don't worry though. When this is over you'll
have plenty to talk about in church.

Don't wait sockupppet wheel, unleash your threatened attacks now!

Post the address and it will be done. Chicken? Put up or shut up.

Let me explain your paranoia to the nice people, sockpuppet. Just
tell us what your profession is.

Great explination Arny.

Yes, your inability to answer a simple question explains your paranoia quite
well, sockpuppet wheel.

I am quite able to answer the question Arny and I have done so when asked by
nonsociopaths. Besides it is a lot funnier to see you make an ass of yourself
over this issue.

Makes as much sense as the rest of your bull****.

So when you going to tell us about your convictions as a sexual offfender,
sockpuppet wheel?

I have never been convicted or accused of any such offenses. But this will be
one more thing to show the judge when he decides your punishment for your
libel. You are amazingly ****ed up. Please post the address of your church so I
can send them a copy of the lawsuit.
Powell

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote

Good deal. My best MoFi buy was a few years ago at
a record dealers' get-together. One of them had a NM
copy of the Grateful Dead's American Beauty MoFi in a

. terribly beat up jacket at a bargain price because of the
cover. Since I don't play the covers , I gobbled it up.

I picked-up a new (not used) Mobile Fidelity version of
Pablo Cruise, A Place in the Sun (1977), last summer
from a small rural record store for $5. Also purchased
a new copy of The Doobie Brothers, Toulouse Street
(1972) for $3. The store has most of the trapping of a
70's style head shop. It was like taking a step back in
time... well, except the store manager, she had green
hair and numerous facial piercing .

She was probably one of those digital bigots trying to
cleanse her soul by casting out the unholy vinyl .

LOT'S!

I also picked up a black light poster, too. Many of the
old designs from the 70's are still in print. Digging
around in an old cardboard box I found my florescent
black light. It was fun recreating the 70's environment
including burning candles and strawberry incense.

While playing The Doors, The Doobies, Dylan and
Steppenwolf I was supprised with undiscovered thoughts
and memories from the past. The only missing element
was a bottle of Boons Farm. Thankfully, the higher
quality liquor and love making didn’t take away for the
overall experience .

Bruce J. Richman

Subject: Beethoven's 9th conducted by Solti and myths about Decca/London
records
From: (S888Wheel)
Date: 4/7/2004 2:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/7/2004 11:07 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/7/2004 1:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel wrote:
[...]

IIRC, Krueger has posted the web site for his church on RAO some time ago.
Whether he still belongs there, of course, is unknown, but it might be worth
checking out.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

The Artist wrote:

"Arny Monster Krueger" emitted :

Your uncontrolled drooling is not my fault, Weil. If you hadn't rotted out
your brain with all those illegal drugs, you would probably be able to avoid
ruining keyboards with drool.

Projection.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Prove it.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 4/7/2004 11:07 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/7/2004 1:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel wrote:
[...]

It's not a lie. Do you have the guts to tell the court that you were posting
exclusively under an unknown alias that you made up at the time of the
purported libel?

No wonder you talk about manhood and
cowardice so much. You are projecting your own deficiencies.

Letsee sockpuppet. You are too much of a coward to even reveal here what you
do for a living.

The court will rule on this matter without consideration of your

fantasies.

Works for me!

We will see.

Indeed.

I wonder what the court will think if you finally
admit that the entity that was allegedly libeled was an unknown
alias that you made up?

I am simply going to let the judge read the complaint which is
entirely truthful.

It was a pack of lies and deceptions. Let's if the court can
determine what sort of habitual liar you are, sockpuppet wheel.

Lets see if you will stick to this position when there is a ruling.

It's up to the court, not me.

I'm sure you will sing another tune when you loose. After all, you
are the one who claims google lies to you. I'm sure you will say the
same about the courts.

So far I haven't seen any evidence that you are telling the court all of the
relevant facts. However, I think they will be able to see through your
double-talk.

You haven't got the balls to try to peddle your
lies in a real court so the judge will never hear this line of
bull**** you posted above.

I'm just giving the Superior Court of LA credit for being able to see
thorugh your lies and decptions.

You are just fantasizing again.

What, I'm fantasizing that they are competent?

LOL!

Do you tell people at your church that
you make false accusations of pedophilia against those with whom
you disagree on audio?

It's not about audio,

It was about audio until you took it to the gutter and beyond with
your false accusations of pedophilia.

How may convictions of pedophilia have you had, sockpuppet wheel? If
you had nothing to fear you would not be so hypersensitive.

None.

Prove it.

But that didn't stop yoiu from libeling me did it?

I posted a reply from an anonymous alias that you made up for the purpose of
deceiving people about your true identity, sockpuppet wheel.

You are a sociopathic ****.

Sorry that you are so strung out about this matter that you can't keep a
civil tongue, sockpuppet.

End of discussion!

S888Wheel

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 4/7/2004 12:29 PM Pacific Standard Time
From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/7/2004 11:07 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 4/7/2004 1:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel wrote:
[...]

Yes it is

Do you have the guts to tell the court that you were posting
exclusively under an unknown alias that you made up at the time of the
purported libel?

I was posting under my email address which is a matter of public record. I can
be identified by my email address. Thanks for showing a complete lack of
understanding of the laws of libel.Oh, and yes, this will all be presented to
the judge.

No wonder you talk about manhood and
cowardice so much. You are projecting your own deficiencies.

Letsee sockpuppet. You are too much of a coward to even reveal here what you
do for a living.

Nope. You are simply to amusing in your inability to figure it out. I have no
intention of ending that joke at your expense.

The court will rule on this matter without consideration of your
fantasies.

Works for me!

We will see.

Indeed.

I wonder what the court will think if you finally
admit that the entity that was allegedly libeled was an unknown
alias that you made up?

I am simply going to let the judge read the complaint which is
entirely truthful.

It was a pack of lies and deceptions. Let's if the court can
determine what sort of habitual liar you are, sockpuppet wheel.

Lets see if you will stick to this position when there is a ruling.

It's up to the court, not me.

No, you can change your tune. You will after the court rules against you. That
is an easy prediction.

I'm sure you will sing another tune when you loose. After all, you
are the one who claims google lies to you. I'm sure you will say the
same about the courts.

So far I haven't seen any evidence that you are telling the court all of the
relevant facts. However, I think they will be able to see through your
double-talk.

There is no double talk to see through. You just don't understand the laws of
libel. But, as you say, you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

You haven't got the balls to try to peddle your
lies in a real court so the judge will never hear this line of
bull**** you posted above.

I'm just giving the Superior Court of LA credit for being able to see
thorugh your lies and decptions.

You are just fantasizing again.

What, I'm fantasizing that they are competent?

LOL!

Are you really this stupid?

Do you tell people at your church that
you make false accusations of pedophilia against those with whom
you disagree on audio?

It's not about audio,

It was about audio until you took it to the gutter and beyond with
your false accusations of pedophilia.

How may convictions of pedophilia have you had, sockpuppet wheel? If
you had nothing to fear you would not be so hypersensitive.

None.

Prove it.

**** you sociopath. Prove your wife doesn't beat you on a daily basis. Prove
you aren't ****ing idiot. Prove you haven't been stalking me since I filed this
lawsuit. Prove you aren't ashamed of yourself by posting the address of your
church.

But that didn't stop yoiu from libeling me did it?

I posted a reply from an anonymous alias that you made up for the purpose of
deceiving people about your true identity, sockpuppet wheel.

You are amazingly stupid. Try saying this again without ****ing up the English.
As it stands one cannot tell if you are calling me or yourself an anonymous
sockpuppet.

You are a sociopathic ****.

Sorry that you are so strung out about this matter that you can't keep a
civil tongue, sockpuppet.

End of discussion!

Until the 13th of May. Funny that someone who calls people pedophiles because
he has had his ass kicked in a debate over audio would talk about civility. I
guess you don't really want me sending a copy of this lawsuit to your church.
You didn't give me the address.

Marc Phillips

S888Wheel said:

Do it now!

Give me the address of your church and name of the head of your church and I
will.

The last time I mentioned something about reporting Arny's behavior to his
church, about three people e-mailed me with the church's website. Hint:
Reverend Wick is now in Minnesota. Pastor Matt is the guy to talk to.

Boon
Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Do you have the guts to tell the court that you were posting
exclusively under an unknown alias that you made up at the time of the
purported libel?

But he wasn't. Many people knew who he was at the time. That's the crux of
the case, which you continue to ignore. That's why you will lose the case,
****head.

Boon
Marc Phillips

S888Wheel said:

**** you sociopath. Prove your wife doesn't beat you on a daily basis. Prove
you aren't ****ing idiot. Prove you haven't been stalking me since I filed
this
lawsuit. Prove you aren't ashamed of yourself by posting the address of your
church.

Okay, okay, you've twisted my arm.

21336 Mack Avenue Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236 Church Office: (313) 881-3343

Pastor Matthew Swiatek is the guy you want to talk to.

Boon