Peter Hamilton

Default MP3 head unit...

Hi all. I've attempted to find this information within r.c.a (And
elsewhere on the net) and have been unable to do so.

I'm after a self contained (No external 'changers' such as the
Phatbox), double din, removable/user upgradeable 2.5" IDE hard drive
based, MP3 playing (Not off CD), head unit with RDS.

Any recommendations? I can't even find if something like this exists.
The closest I've found is a unit by Rio called the Riocar which is now
discontinued...8-(

Help appreciated.

Cheers,
Peter
Veress Gábor

Hi Peter,

I know a single din stuff, it's a Hungarian company. As an IT guy, I wouln't
use a hard disk in a can, rather an MP3 DVD player.

http://www.dension.com/main.php

Cheers,
Gabor

"Peter Hamilton" wrote in message
om...
Hi all. I've attempted to find this information within r.c.a (And
elsewhere on the net) and have been unable to do so.

I'm after a self contained (No external 'changers' such as the
Phatbox), double din, removable/user upgradeable 2.5" IDE hard drive
based, MP3 playing (Not off CD), head unit with RDS.

Any recommendations? I can't even find if something like this exists.
The closest I've found is a unit by Rio called the Riocar which is now
discontinued...8-(

Help appreciated.

Cheers,
Peter

Peter Hamilton

"Veress Gábor" wrote in message ...
Hi Peter,

I know a single din stuff, it's a Hungarian company. As an IT guy, I wouln't
use a hard disk in a can, rather an MP3 DVD player.

http://www.dension.com/main.php

Cheers,
Gabor

Bingo. Sure, she's not double din (And the only reason I wanted that
was so all the track info and other stuff can be displayed in a nice
screen) but this looks pretty hot. I've spoken to a mate who was
looking into one of these, so that's two ticks for...

Cheers,
Peter