David Dicks

Default New Coaxial Speakers in 8, 10, 12, 15 and 18 inches. 102dB eff

www.paudiospeakers.com
kyser

"François Yves Le Gal" wrote in message

Nice, but what about some T/S specs?

What about Google?
http://www.fostexinternational.com/d.../fe206erev.pdf

Gregg

Behold, kyser signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

"François Yves Le Gal" wrote in message

Nice, but what about some T/S specs?

What about Google?
http://www.fostexinternational.com/d.../fe206erev.pdf

Something good from Fostex????????

--
Gregg t3h g33k
"Ratings are for transistors....tubes have guidelines"
Patrick Turner

"François Yves Le Gal" wrote:

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:17:52 +1000, "kyser" wrote:

What about Google?

Are you sure that the Fostex FE206 is part of a line of "New Coaxial
Speakers in 8, 10, 12, 15 and 18 inches. 102dB eff"?

The 8" seems to be 96db/w/m
The VAS = 54 litres, and Fs is 39 Hz, so if the ported Vb = VAS,
then expect to get to 30 Hz

Nice impedance curve.

What price?

Patrick Turner.

Chad Wahls

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message

"François Yves Le Gal" wrote:

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:17:52 +1000, "kyser" wrote:

What about Google?

Are you sure that the Fostex FE206 is part of a line of "New Coaxial
Speakers in 8, 10, 12, 15 and 18 inches. 102dB eff"?

The 8" seems to be 96db/w/m
The VAS = 54 litres, and Fs is 39 Hz, so if the ported Vb = VAS,
then expect to get to 30 Hz

Nice impedance curve.

What price?

Patrick Turner.

I think he's advertising P-audio as if it were something great. It's what
we use in pro audio when we can't afford the real thing. Specs can be found
here along with list pricing.
http://www.loudspeakersplus.com/html/paudiocoax.html

I hope they sell well for him, he touts them as one of the best of the best.
Amazing how gear the pro's won't touch end up retting rave reviews from the
'philes.

Chad

KeithW

Hi Francois,
When viewing the original link click on "specs" right above the "Buy
Now" and Price.

- Thank God We Don't Get The Government We Pay For. keithw...

"François Yves Le Gal" wrote in message
On 31 Aug 2004 06:45:04 -0700, (David Dicks) wrote:

www.paudiospeakers.com

Nice, but what about some T/S specs?

Patrick Turner

"François Yves Le Gal" wrote:

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:17:52 +1000, "kyser" wrote:

What about Google?

Are you sure that the Fostex FE206 is part of a line of "New Coaxial
Speakers in 8, 10, 12, 15 and 18 inches. 102dB eff"?

The 8" seems to be 96db/w/m
The VAS = 54 litres, and Fs is 39 Hz, so if the ported Vb = VAS,
then expect to get to 30 Hz

Nice impedance curve.

What price?

Patrick Turner.

I think he's advertising P-audio as if it were something great. It's what
we use in pro audio when we can't afford the real thing. Specs can be found
here along with list pricing.
http://www.loudspeakersplus.com/html/paudiocoax.html

They all look expensive.

I hope they sell well for him, he touts them as one of the best of the best.
Amazing how gear the pro's won't touch end up retting rave reviews from the
'philes.

Chad

The 'philes want cheap & easily drivable speakers for their 3W SET amps.

The pros want speakers that won't blow up with over powering.

Patrick Turner.

Chad Wahls

"François Yves Le Gal" wrote:

[...]

They are cheap considering other options, they are easily drivable, but the
sound...... well..... that's subjective... I'll leave it at that

The pros want speakers that won't blow up with over powering.

Actually now we are looking into easy rigging, weight considerations, truck
pack size, dispersion, bandwidth, and then power handling (the most skewed
specification IMHO). Gone gone are the dayze of "bins and horns". Speaker
technology in live audio has advanced leaps and bounds in even the past 10
years and now I cant even buy a bookshelf speaker for my office without
wading thru a bunch of "home theatre" sub/sat systems (poo)

regards
Chad

Patrick Turner.