Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Thanks again, Sugar!

Sugar, thank you again for tonight. Feeling your hard manliness
slipping into my backside was amazing. And the best part was tasting
your smegma!

I hope you enjoyed my smegma too. I'd guess you did. You certainly
stayed there long enough! You about drained me! And thank you for not
biting. You knew just what to do! It was like you'd done it many, many
times before!

I was wrong about you, Sugar. I confess that I didn't think you were
in touch with your feminine side. You sure are!

So now that you've sampled both sides, did you prefer top or bottom?

"Jill" ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 26, 3:41*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
Sugar, thank you again for tonight. Feeling your hard manliness
slipping into my backside was amazing. And the best part was tasting
your smegma!

I hope you enjoyed my smegma too. I'd guess you did. You certainly
stayed there long enough! You about drained me! And thank you for not
biting. You knew just what to do! It was like you'd done it many, many
times before!

I was wrong about you, Sugar. I confess that I didn't think you were
in touch with your feminine side. You sure are!

So now that you've sampled both sides, did you prefer top or bottom?

"Jill" ;-)

I didn't mean to kiss and tell, Sugar, but I was so surprised. I mean
I thought "Jill" was intended as an insult. Now I know you mean it as
a term of endearment. Please don't be mad!

Besides, I didn't think you'd mind me letting the rest of the world
know what a terrific lover you are and how sweet your smegma is!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

"Shhhhtup!" bared her soul:

Besides, I didn't think you'd mind

Did it break your daughter's fragile little heart when she found out about your
flamboyant ways?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 26, 7:05*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
"Shhhhtup!" bared her soul:

Besides, I didn't think you'd mind

Did it break your daughter's fragile little heart when she found out about your
flamboyant ways?

Don't act embarrased, Sugar. We both know who did the screaming last
night. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

"Shhhhtup!" squealed:

Don't act embarrased, Sugar. We both know who did the screaming last night.
;-)

That would be you (a la Ned Beatty) with lipstick and all on that porcine puss
of yours. Sou-EEE!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 26, 7:11*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
"Shhhhtup!" squealed:

Don't act embarrased, Sugar. We both know who did the screaming last night.
;-)

That would be you (a la Ned Beatty) with lipstick and all on that porcine puss
of yours. Sou-EEE!!

How attractive.

I had no idea how humble you'd be afterward, you brute! And you sure
liked my ass last night!

No, I could tell you were nearly driven out of your mind. I knew you
had a strong desire for me based on your posts here, but I had no idea
that desire would be expressed in such anamilistic ways. I also forgot
to tell you how sexy you were in that silk teddy and spiked heels.
Wow!

You rocked my world, Sugar. There's no need to pretend that I didn't
rock yours. You don't remember the neighbors calling to make sure
everything was alright? "Tell them it's *more* than alright!" you
panted, drenched in the sweat of love and your bosom heaving like the
heroine of a cheap romance novel.

Now quit being shy, Sugar. Most men want the world to know how good
they are in bed. If you keep denying it you'll appear disingenuous. ;-)

Sugar, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 19 April 21st 09 07:11 AM
You 'win', sugar Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 5 December 30th 08 08:33 AM
Where did sugar go? Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 21 December 27th 08 08:19 AM
Brown Sugar reeper[_2_] Pro Audio 9 June 17th 07 08:43 AM
sugar ray...jay leno xy Pro Audio 12 July 17th 03 01:42 AM