Arny Krueger

Default Phillips said he lied

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

This, of course, goes a long way in explaining why every person who sides

with
or apologizes for Arny has profound problems with logic, reason, facts,

telling
the truth, acting in a socially acceptable manner...

I think you've finally become so deluded that you actually believe this,
Phillips. Is the alcohol eating up your brain?

What you don't seem to realize is that most people can easily see that
you're externalizing again. It's you and your clique that has profound
problems with logic, reason, facts, telling the truth, and acting in a
socially acceptable manner.

Who brags about his sockpuppets? Marc Phillips.

Whose can't argue his way out of a wet paper bag? Marc Phillips.

Who is an admitted liar? Marc Phillips.

Who came to Detroit, stalked me and then bragged about calling the Grosse
Pointe Woods police on me? Marc Phillips. That's acting in a socially
acceptable manner? LOL!

Marc, how can you seriously whine about logic, reason, facts, telling the
truth, and acting in a socially acceptable manner with people like "Middius"
and "Briggs" as your allies?

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

[...]

I'm sorry. None of this is right.

Try again.

Boon

Arny Krueger

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

This, of course, goes a long way in explaining why every person who
sides with or apologizes for Arny has profound problems with logic,
reason, facts, telling the truth, acting in a socially acceptable
manner...

I think you've finally become so deluded that you actually believe
this, Phillips. Is the alcohol eating up your brain?

no answer

What you don't seem to realize is that most people can easily see
that you're externalizing again. It's you and your clique that has
profound problems with logic, reason, facts, telling the truth, and
acting in a socially acceptable manner.

Who brags about his sockpuppets? Marc Phillips.

Whose can't argue his way out of a wet paper bag? Marc Phillips.

Who is an admitted liar? Marc Phillips.

Who came to Detroit, stalked me and then bragged about calling the
Grosse Pointe Woods police on me? Marc Phillips. That's acting in a
socially acceptable manner? LOL!

Marc, how can you seriously whine about logic, reason, facts,
telling the truth, and acting in a socially acceptable manner with
people like "Middius" and "Briggs" as your allies?

I'm sorry. None of this is right.

But of course it is. We can document it from google. We have documented it
from google. Still you deny it, Phillips.

Try again.

A waste of time!

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

[...]

But of course it is.

Nope.

We can document it from google.

No you can't.

We have documented it
from google.

No you haven't.

Still you deny it,

Deny what?

Try again.

A waste of time!

Good. I'm glad you recognize that I won't sink down to your little debating
trade games.

So, what's for lunch?

Boon

Bill W.

In article ,
says...

Bill Watkins said:

In article ,

says...

Bill tried to turn things around from his lie by saying
he had caught me sockpuppeting.

+You're+ the liar, and here's the proof:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%...roup:rec.audio.
op

inion+author:macgowan&hl=en&safe=off&rnum=1&selm =20000428044112.05256.000001

81
%40ng-cq1.aol.com

"My gosh! I've been caught in a lie by Mr. Watkins!"

Still scanning Usenet to see if anyone still remembers you, Bill?

For once and for all, I was being sarcastic, you illiterate cracker ****.
You've never caught me in a lie because you are too ****ing stupid.

Get it? Probably not, you insipid cabbage-headed moron. **** off.
Boon

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA Looks like it sticks in your craw. Too bad.

Marc Phillips

Bill Watkins said:

says...

Bill tried to turn things around from his lie by saying
he had caught me sockpuppeting.

+You're+ the liar, and here's the proof:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%...roup:rec.audio.

op

inion+author:macgowan&hl=en&safe=off&rnum=1&sel m=20000428044112.05256.000001

81
%40ng-cq1.aol.com

"My gosh! I've been caught in a lie by Mr. Watkins!"

Still scanning Usenet to see if anyone still remembers you, Bill?

For once and for all, I was being sarcastic, you illiterate cracker ****.
You've never caught me in a lie because you are too ****ing stupid.

Get it? Probably not, you insipid cabbage-headed moron. **** off.
Boon

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA Looks like it sticks in your craw. Too bad.

Not at all. I just know profanity makes you swoon like an old lady at church.
It's disgusting. You're such a pussy.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Bill said:

[...]

Agreed, but fun to watch him explode..

That's always been one of your more feeble and transparent moves, Bill, to
pretend that people are getting all worked up and upset over what you and Arny
say about them. NO ONE gets upset at what you say to them. They may be
perplexed, puzzled, amused, or downright confused by your addled thought
processes, but they could really care less.

Want proof? Look at the last few times you posted here. There were NO
nothing to offer the world around you.

Personally, I know the only reason I respond to you is that I can make you
explode at will. And yes, it is fun.

Boon

Marc Phillips

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%...group:rec.audi

o.
op

inion+author:macgowan&hl=en&safe=off&rnum=1&s elm=20000428044112.05256.0000

01
81
%40ng-cq1.aol.com

"My gosh! I've been caught in a lie by Mr. Watkins!"

Still scanning Usenet to see if anyone still remembers you, Bill?

For once and for all, I was being sarcastic, you illiterate cracker ****.
You've never caught me in a lie because you are too ****ing stupid.

Get it? Probably not, you insipid cabbage-headed moron. **** off.
Boon

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA Looks like it sticks in your craw. Too bad.

Not at all. I just know profanity makes you swoon like an old lady at

church.
It's disgusting. You're such a pussy.
Boon

Ahahahahahaaa Really, this is funny...... You've blown
up like a cheap baloon [sic].. Too bad.

Actually, this is the first time I've talked to you in months, and I'm already
bored out of my mind. Since you haven't really come up with anything new to
offer, shall we rehash your dishonesty about your military career?

Boon

Bill W.

In article ,
says...

Bill said:

[...]

Same ol' Boon. Projecting and denying. Too bad.

Bill W.

In article ,
says...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%...2+group:rec.au
[...]

Been there and done that, to your sorrow.

Arny Krueger

"Bill W." wrote in message

In article ,
says...

Arny said:

[...]

Been there, done that around 10:42 EDT.

;-)

George M. Middius

Booby lied:

+You're+ the liar, and here's the proof:

[snip broken link]
"My gosh! I've been caught in a lie by Mr. Watkins!"

Why don't we see what he admitted he "lied" about?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - begin quote - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If so, please provide proof of my discussing Howards
sexual performance. Otherwise you lie.

My gosh! I've been caught in a lie by Mr. Watkins! He isn't REALLY
interested in Howard's sexual performance. I'm such a liar. Dirty
dirty liar. Dirty. Filthy. Bad MacGowan, bad! Bad bad bad!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - end quote - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Today we've been graced by long-delayed visits from both the Boobster
and his moronic sidekick Annikunt. Coincidence? And what is Mr. ****
up to today? And why do all the members of the Idiots' Tribe seem
incapable of posting a usable URL? Hmmm......

You clipped the proof that Phillips lied, in effect making
you a liar also. How cheap can you get?

I see there's still no cure for your apparently intractable
stupidity.

BTW, were you thrilled when Krooger jumped in to "help" you? (Trick
question)

Bill W.

In article , says...

"Bill W." wrote in message

In article ,

says...

Arny said:

[...]

Boon's fib still bugs him. I suppose it is tough to
get caught sockpuppeting and fibbing in practically
the same breath..

Arny Krueger

Bill said:

[...]

As if you aren't all worked up and upset, Phillips.

NO ONE gets upset at what you say to them.

And Marc you're not upset right now?

LOL!

They may be perplexed, puzzled, amused, or downright
confused by your addled thought processes, but they could really care
less.

That's why you're glued to your PC, jumping on our responses within minutes
of when we make them.

Want proof? Look at the last few times you posted here. There were
NO responses.

You mean like the non-existent post that Middius responded with about a half
hour after Bill posted?

People ignore you here just like they do in real life.

You mean like this non-existent post?

You have nothing to offer the world around you.

I suspect that he has a life in the real world, unlike you Phillips.

Personally, I know the only reason I respond to you is that I can
make you explode at will.

I'd like to see that happen, but of course if it ever happened it would be
the first time...

LOL!

And yes, it is fun.

Let's see Marc, you're such a socially acceptable person that you have
nothing to do but have fun by trying to make Bill explode?

Really Marc, if I were you I'd quit while you are only this far behind. I
predict that like a gambling addict at a casino, things will only get worse
for you.

But if you want to roll the dice with another post, there's always a chance
that you'll grow a brain.

;-)

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Booby relishes his intimacy with ****-for-Brains:

Agreed, but fun to watch him explode..

Are you involved in Krooger's gestating "escape" plan? D-Day is
getting ever nearer, you know.

Please explain.

Bill W.

In article , says...

Bill said:

[...]

He already did, but unfortunately it never matured..

George M. Middius

Booby "Stupidity Personified" Wumpkins stares down defeat and clings
with maddening ferocity to total annihilation.

"Arnii Krooger is tough to beat in a debate." --- B. Wumpkins

You ought to know..

Like Krooger, you have no wit and no shame.

George M. Middius

MiNe 109 said:

Actually, this is the first time I've talked to you in months, and I'm already
bored out of my mind.

I'm with you there. Know any good places to find used Quads?

A curious segue that leads to a happy resolution.

George M. Middius

More Booblizing.

Booby "Stupidity Personified" Wumpkins stares down defeat and clings
with maddening ferocity to total annihilation.

"Arnii Krooger is tough to beat in a debate." --- B. Wumpkins

You ought to know..

Like Krooger, you have no wit and no shame.

Again.. are you going to post the proof that Boon lied,
i.e. the part of his message that you clipped?

You're from Georgia, right?

George M. Middius

MiNe 109 said:

I'm with you there. Know any good places to find used Quads?

A curious segue that leads to a happy resolution.

Lord, I used to live in Stockton! Thanks for the fresh listing and the
new spelling for "divot".

Is that the word that's missing from this sentence:

"I AM VERY CERTAIN YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH THESE PRECIOUS BABY'S [noun]."

I think the "PIN SIZED DIBITS" are more likely to be bank notations, but
you could well be right.

Does Booby still have a strong aversion to Quads even though Howie is
now confined for his own protection?

MiNe 109

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Does Booby still have a strong aversion to Quads even though Howie is
now confined for his own protection?

Maybe he could whip up a matching dipole subwoofer.

Do bald men resent comb-filtering?

Stephen
Marc Phillips

Bill Watkins said:

In article , says...

"Bill W." wrote in message

In article ,

says...

Arny said:

[...]

And you're saying all this crap to a known child pornographer who's currently
under house arrest. Perhaps one day you'll wake up and stop accepting the
support of sockpuppets and criminals just because they agree with you. It's a
testament to your lack of character that you do this, Bill. Everyone sees it.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

As if you aren't all worked up and upset, Phillips.

NO ONE gets upset at what you say to them.

And Marc you're not upset right now?

Of course not! Why would I be? I don't have a reputation as a child
pornographer who uses his teenaged son's untimely death to score points in a
debate.

There is nothing you can say to me that would affect me. You are merely sport.

Boon

Marc Phillips

In article , says...

Bill said:

[...]

You know, the only person who would be an ally to a known child pornographer
would be another child pornographer. Normal people would be disgusted and
would distance themselves from such social abominations.

Stay away from my children, ****er.

Boon

George M. Middius

Marc Phillips said:

Same ol' Boon. Projecting and denying. Too bad.

Yeah, I'm a real "rat-ased ****er."

Booby say: Stop acting like you went to college.

George M. Middius

Marc Phillips said:

And you're saying all this crap to a known child pornographer who's currently
under house arrest.

Good thing for Arnii that the judge didn't demand an appraisal of
Mr. ****'s "home" that he used as collateral.

Margaret von Busenhalter

"MiNe 109" wrote in message
(Marc Phillips) wrote:

Stephen said:

In article ,
(Marc Phillips) wrote:

Actually, this is the first time I've talked to you in months, and

I'm
already
bored out of my mind.

I'm with you there. Know any good places to find used Quads?

Jeff's Sound Values, aka Earphoria, in San Diego, always seems to have a

good
pair for sale.

www.jeffssoundvalues.com/

A choice of 63s and US Monitors!

I'll have to check it out.

Thanks!

Stephen

Don't know about the Quads but those Talon's for under $5K are incredible
value if they are in good shape. Much better than Wilsons, Merlins and S-F
Extremas (which I have owned).

Margaret

Marc Phillips

Margaret said:

"MiNe 109" wrote in message
(Marc Phillips) wrote:

Stephen said:

In article ,
(Marc Phillips) wrote:

Actually, this is the first time I've talked to you in months, and

I'm
already
bored out of my mind.

I'm with you there. Know any good places to find used Quads?

Jeff's Sound Values, aka Earphoria, in San Diego, always seems to have a

good
pair for sale.

www.jeffssoundvalues.com/

A choice of 63s and US Monitors!

I'll have to check it out.

Thanks!

Stephen

Don't know about the Quads but those Talon's for under $5K are incredible
value if they are in good shape. Much better than Wilsons, Merlins and S-F
Extremas (which I have owned).

Margaret

Which model? I've heard the Talon Khorus, and it is indeed a fine speaker, but
it's $15K.

Boon