Posted to rec.audio.pro
Adrian Tuddenham[_2_] Adrian Tuddenham[_2_] is offline

Default A different type of sticky tape syndrome.

A customer has just sent me a reel of tape for transfer. After I had
opened the packaging I noticed that my fingers were becoming slightly
sticky. I hadn't taken the tape out of its box at that stage, so I
presume the customer must have packed it whilst eating marmalade for his
breakfast (no, I didn't taste it to check if that's what it was).

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 22/10/2014 12:05 a.m., Adrian Tuddenham wrote:
A customer has just sent me a reel of tape for transfer. After I had
opened the packaging I noticed that my fingers were becoming slightly
sticky. I hadn't taken the tape out of its box at that stage, so I
presume the customer must have packed it whilst eating marmalade for his
breakfast (no, I didn't taste it to check if that's what it was).

Taste it. Won't need your iron pills that day....

geoff