anterm anterm is offline
Junior Member

Default HOW CAN I RECORD AUDIO FROM MY SPEAKERS ? (.e) head phone?

hai frinends i want record sounds from my head phone speaker s !
for (ex : record song while i am listning to the music )
is that any free software will be there to record a sound fro m pc heanphone speaker
pls mention some web site as you know for this purpose !!