copen9370

Default home equalizer noise problem

in my two stereo systems, i noticed that when the equalizer is active,
there is a very quiet static noise coming from one of the speakers.
is this normal for all e.q.'s ?
thanks
Arny Krueger

"copen9370" wrote in message
om

in my two stereo systems, i noticed that when the equalizer is active,
there is a very quiet static noise coming from one of the speakers.

I think you answered your own question. You've got noise from one channel
but not from the other. On a good day both channels of an equalizer perform
the same. Today they don't. Doesn't that tell you something about your
equalizer?

is this normal for all e.q.'s ?

Nope. Think about how many equalizers are used during the production of your
typical album...