Posted to rec.audio.tech
Robert11[_2_] Robert11[_2_] is offline

Default Anti-Theft Being Inadvertently Activated ?

Hello,

Have a 2009 Buick LaCrosse.

I'll call the Dealer today, but they will undoubtedly say to bring it in,
which is really hard for me to do for the next few weeks.

Car is in my locked garage.

This morning, early, the horn started flashing, and the lights going on and
off like crazy.

Probably the anti-theft got activated, somehow.

Certainly no attempted breaki-in, as the garage doors are locked and
everything quite normal.

Just "something" happened" to activate it.

First car I've ever had with all these anti-theft features being part of it,
and all the computer nonsense built in

Does this happen "often" ? To new Buicks in particular ?

What might have caused ? EMI interference, or... ?

Any thoughts on would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

Posted to rec.audio.tech

Robert11 wrote:

Hello,

Have a 2009 Buick LaCrosse.

this is an AUDIO newsgrop, try an AUTO newgroup.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Robert11[_2_] Robert11[_2_] is offline

Default From OP: Anti-Theft Being Inadvertently Activated ?

Hi,

Oops.
Sorry.

I meant, obviously, rec. autos.tech.