Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
[email protected] proclou4@yahoo.com is offline

Default FA; Jack Darr Book "Electric Guitar Amplifier Handbook"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ELECTRIC-GUITAR-...mZ220081914519

Great for fixing hi fi too.

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

http://cgi.ebay.com/ELECTRIC-GUITAR-...mZ220081914519

Great for fixing hi fi too.

** Heck - I have the 1973 edition of that.

Wonder if it is collectable ??

...... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Steve L Steve L is offline

If you go to the Amazon site and look for the book, all they have are
the old ones, and they cost $85 and up.

Phil Allison wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ELECTRIC-GUITAR-...mZ220081914519

Great for fixing hi fi too.

** Heck - I have the 1973 edition of that.

Wonder if it is collectable ??

..... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
wb wb is offline

wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ELECTRIC-GUITAR-...mZ220081914519

Great for fixing hi fi too.

at one time it was available here :

http://www.pacificrecone.com/JackDarrBook.html

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

"Steve L"
If you go to the Amazon site and look for the book, all they have are the
old ones, and they cost $85 and up.

** My 1973 ( third edition, second printing ) copy is in very good
condition.

I see someone is offering a fairly poor condition one for $250 !!

........ Phil

Phil Allison wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ELECTRIC-GUITAR-...mZ220081914519

Great for fixing hi fi too.

** Heck - I have the 1973 edition of that.

Wonder if it is collectable ??

..... Phil

List of NOS mostly tubes Engineer Vacuum Tubes 3 July 3rd 04 03:39 AM
F/S: Kustom KLA-185 Lead Guitar Amplifier Matthew Coffay Marketplace 0 June 17th 04 10:01 PM
Mic Questions Twist Turner Pro Audio 22 November 25th 03 03:04 AM
Interfacing Low-Output Guitar Effects Processor Directly to Power Amplifier NDB Pro Audio 0 August 22nd 03 06:40 PM