Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Chris F. Chris F. is offline

Default WTB: Older Blank Cassettes

I collect vintage blank cassettes and I'm looking for any you might have
sitting in storage etc. I'm mainly interested in brands such as TDK, Maxell,
BASF, etc made in the 80's or earlier. If you have any of these kicking
around please let me know.

--
To reply via Email, remove NOSPAM from the address

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Tim Donohoe Tim Donohoe is offline

Chris F. wrote:
I collect vintage blank cassettes and I'm looking for any you might have
sitting in storage etc. I'm mainly interested in brands such as TDK, Maxell,
BASF, etc made in the 80's or earlier. If you have any of these kicking
around please let me know.

I have about 100 - 200 sealed Maxell XL II and XL IIS left over from
about 10 - 15 years ago.
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Chris F. Chris F. is offline

Tim I tried contacting you by Email but the message bounced. If you have a
picture could you please send it to me and provide a valid reply address.
Thanks.