Posted to rec.audio.car

Default Alpine 171a

I am putting together a system for my '98 Passat. I have a Sony head
unit, 3 JL Audio 10W3, a MTX Blue thunder Pro 752 for my mids & highs,
a MTX 250D to run the drivers. I am considering the Alpine 171a 6.5"
component set for my mid bass. I auditioned these at a stereo store
and was impressed. Does anyone have any idea as to the durability of
these mids? Or any other criticism about them. Would you recommend
any other mids? My price range for these is under $115.

Thank you.

Sam