Don Cooper

Default Monster Park

http://www.monstercable.com/MonsterPark/
Jay Kadis

Don Cooper wrote:

http://www.monstercable.com/MonsterPark/

It's still Candlestick Park and always will be. San Francisco has a proposal on
the upcoming ballot that would prevent the city/county from selling naming
rights.

-Jay

Scott Dorsey

Jay Kadis wrote:
Don Cooper wrote:

http://www.monstercable.com/MonsterPark/

It's still Candlestick Park and always will be. San Francisco has a proposal on
the upcoming ballot that would prevent the city/county from selling naming
rights.

I think Monster Park is a great name. I think of Godzilla and Mothra eating
a huge stadium.

Jay Kadis

In article , (Scott Dorsey)
wrote:

Jay Kadis wrote:
Don Cooper wrote:

http://www.monstercable.com/MonsterPark/

It's still Candlestick Park and always will be. San Francisco has a
proposal on
the upcoming ballot that would prevent the city/county from selling naming
rights.

I think Monster Park is a great name. I think of Godzilla and Mothra eating
a huge stadium.
--scott

It's too cold for them there! I mean, Godzilla's cold blooded.

-Jay

Richard Crowley

"Jay Kadis" wrote in message
Don Cooper wrote:

http://www.monstercable.com/MonsterPark/

It's still Candlestick Park and always will be. San Francisco has a
proposal on
the upcoming ballot that would prevent the city/county from selling naming
rights.

It would appear to be too late by the account of the cited story.

Monster as a "leading technology company"?
Or perhaps as a leading marketing company.

John Washburn

"Scott Dorsey" wrote:

I think Monster Park is a great name. I think of Godzilla and Mothra

eating
a huge stadium.

It's a lot better than Verizon Park or Prudential Financial Park or some
other really tediously named uber corporation.

-jw

U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:37:24 -0400, Don Cooper
wrote:
http://www.monstercable.com/MonsterPark/

The hot dogs will be fatter than normal hot dogs, and have superior
caloric conversion to energy.

Don't listen to those who claim "A calorie is a calorie" Our Magickal
powers make our patented Calories SUPERIOR to all other calories, and
hence worth the 10x markup.

Jay Kadis

"Richard Crowley" wrote:

"Jay Kadis" wrote in message
Don Cooper wrote:

http://www.monstercable.com/MonsterPark/

It's still Candlestick Park and always will be. San Francisco has a
proposal on
the upcoming ballot that would prevent the city/county from selling naming
rights.

It would appear to be too late by the account of the cited story.

It's never too late for the lawyers.

-Jay

Don Cooper

U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles wrote:

The hot dogs will be fatter than normal hot dogs, and have superior
caloric conversion to energy.

They'll also have arrows on them, to tell you which end you should bite first.
Don Cooper

U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles wrote:

The hot dogs will be fatter than normal hot dogs, and have superior
caloric conversion to energy.

They'll also have arrows on them, to tell you which end you should bite first.
Phil Chamney

Don Cooper wrote in
:

http://www.monstercable.com/MonsterPark/

Perhaps they should rebuild the park 4 times the required size,
Paint the rails gold to let the fans get in and out more smoothly,
and charge 10 times the current ticket price.

Gary Flanigan

"John Washburn" wrote in message ...
"Scott Dorsey" wrote:

I think Monster Park is a great name. I think of Godzilla and Mothra

eating
a huge stadium.

It's a lot better than Verizon Park or Prudential Financial Park or some
other really tediously named uber corporation.

-jw

Personally, I'd like to see the place named Preparation H Park, and I
live here (SF). At least it would be worth a laugh.

Logan Shaw

Mike Rivers wrote:
I always liked 3Com park. Practically nobody knew what that was.

Back when 3com started the whole thing by sponsoring Candlestick
Park, I was upset because I thought it would've been a whole lot
more appropriate for Xerox to do it instead.

But then, pretty much only computer nerds or Palo Alto residents get
that joke, and very few of them actually think it's funny...

- Logan

Ulrich

"Logan Shaw" wrote in message
snip
more appropriate for Xerox to do it instead.

But then, pretty much only computer nerds or Palo Alto residents get
that joke, and very few of them actually think it's funny...

ha ha funny. But then I'm a geek from Palo Alto. We even had bass bin
sized, Xerox PARC computers at my junior high school.
--

Ulrich DoD#732
www.dj-ulrich.com

Tommy B

Preparation H Park.

Well you at that place, the 7th inning stretch, has got to be the most
anticipated part of the game.

Tom

m...

"Scott Dorsey" wrote:

I think Monster Park is a great name. I think of Godzilla and Mothra

eating
a huge stadium.

It's a lot better than Verizon Park or Prudential Financial Park or some
other really tediously named uber corporation.

-jw

Personally, I'd like to see the place named Preparation H Park, and I
live here (SF). At least it would be worth a laugh.

Richard Crowley

"Chris Hornbeck" wrote ...
Xerox PARC was the home of GUI's and mousing, etc.
Kind of apocryphal in the Apple canon. And later stolen by
everybody else.

Somewhere around here I have a very old copy of a Scientific
American magazine with an article on the Xerox Palo Alto
Research Center (PARC). It showed all the things we now
take for granted, overlapping, resizable windows, use of a
mouse and cursor, etc. etc. In the back of the same magazine
is a small 1-column ad with a picture of the "Apple-1" PC
board likely taken in Steve Jobs' garage. Apple and MS
both derived the idea of windows from Xerox. That is why
Apple's suit against MS for "stealing windows" was a big
steaming crock, and the courts agreed.

FA: MONSTER CABLE POWERLINE 2 Plus 2+ Speaker Wire 5ft Pair! PL2+ for Mono Amp Owners! Shorter Runs = Tighter Sound eBay Item number: 5726906571 cabeau Marketplace 0 October 22nd 04 06:52 AM
Monster Pro 3500 Bill Wilson Pro Audio 6 September 30th 04 01:52 PM
Monster Pro 3500 Bill Wilson Pro Audio 0 September 28th 04 10:50 PM
FS: 400 Closeouts!! Video Game, Computer, Mobile A/V, Personal A/V Nexxon Car Audio 0 April 30th 04 07:53 AM
FS: Monster Cable M1000 mk III 2m RCA Interconnect Kofi Anim-Appiah Marketplace 2 February 7th 04 11:42 PM