Posted to rec.audio.car
KU40 KU40 is offline

Default American Pro Owners READ THIS!!!!

I'd make one about 1.2 cubic foot tuned to 32 hz.

Outside dimensions: 13.5" tall x 18.75" wide x 13.5" deep.

build a slot port with the port board 1" away from the side and make it
22" long (you will have to make an "L" with it and follow the back wall
as well).

--
KU40
Posted to rec.audio.car
KU40 KU40 is offline

I don't know what's going on, it says you have replied but I can't see
what you said. it just updates your original post with the new
timestamp.

--
KU40
Posted to rec.audio.car
John John is offline

KU40;659463 Wrote:
I don't know what's going on, it says you have replied but I can't see
what you said. it just updates your original post with the new
timestamp.

Something is wierd here...hmmm... changes...

--
John
Posted to rec.audio.car
Bungy Bungy is offline

Hi, I have an American Pro sub (10") ws-9010
Need specs urgently to build a box (ported - {with a vent})
Can some one please help me with the specs for this sub?