Dave

Default FA: Eclipse E3308MDC 3 Mini Disc Changer in Dash RARE

This is a very hard to get Eclipse Mini-disc car 3 disc changer. It was made
and sold in Japan. Works with very limited US models (see the auction for
more details). This took me over a year to get and works perfectly. I got a
new car and decided to keep the system in the car.

Take a look at this rare car audio item. If someone is interested in a
package with a matching US head unit, I would be willing to sell as a
package or list as a package. If someone is looking for a trade for it, I
e-mail me for more info.

Please take a look and bid away at this rare item.

-Dave

Dave At 'anywherecool" dot "com'
AIM: DavidinRI / MSN: ( MyE-mail address)
ICQ: 10640235

http://www.anywherecool.com

Sony Mini Disc robo General 5 February 25th 04 03:11 PM
Fa;Kenwood 10 disc changer Steve Kral Car Audio 0 August 27th 03 04:08 AM
For Sale - Used Volkswagen 6 Disc CD Changer (OEM part) JH Car Audio 0 August 15th 03 10:53 PM