Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] redlinescooby@hotmail.com is offline

Default Sony CDX-M600 problem

I have a Sony CDX-M600 that has stopped working. It has been working
fine for years and today it decided not to open when I started the car.
The door has closed and the open/close button on the remote does not
open it, even with a fresh battery. I did not install this system and
before I take it out, I just wanted to ask the experts if there was a
simple answer to the problem.

Thanks,

Sam

Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a Sony CDX-M600 that has stopped working. It has been working
fine for years and today it decided not to open when I started the car.
The door has closed and the open/close button on the remote does not
open it, even with a fresh battery. I did not install this system and
before I take it out, I just wanted to ask the experts if there was a
simple answer to the problem.

Thanks,

Sam

Does it open if you push the small button on the right side of the face?

If it doesn't, try checking your car fuses, you may just blown a fuse

Sony TCD 7 DAT fast forward problem [email protected] Pro Audio 11 June 22nd 05 09:19 PM
sony amp problem... Brad Car Audio 1 February 28th 05 07:55 AM
Problem With Alpine Head Unit/Type E Subs (Part 2) Brian Lamendola Car Audio 3 May 25th 04 04:58 AM
Sony Walkman (Problem) CJT Tech 0 August 11th 03 07:55 AM