pepperfraggle

Default JVC stereo into 97 Camry

Hello all,
I just bought a JVC KD G400 car stereo and I'm putting it into my 97
Camry and was wondering if you know what the plug next to the antenna
plug is. I think I'm going to buy 2 metra harnesses (one for the radio
and one for my toyota) from circuit city so that I don't have to splice
any wires but I cannot figure out where that last plug plugs into next
to the antenna and not in the grouping of wires. Also will these
purchased harnesses work with the remote wire just fine? Will these 2
harness purchases be all that I need to hook this puppy up or will I
need to buy anything else? I've already taken out the old radio and the
new one should fit. Thanks for all your help,
Nichole

--
pepperfraggle