trotsky

Default Greg

Glans, I wrote:
Remember I said links to the discussions here would appear in regular
search engines? Try it now, buddy.

Yeah, I noticed a few days ago. You seem to be thinking I'm somebody
that I'm not: I don't kowtow to anybody for any reason. If people want
to troll me--and believe me, one mention of my speaker website brought
forth the worst case of trolling I have ever seen on this newsgroup--the
trolls are going to get back what they deserve in spades. What they
really deserve is to have their heads bashed in, but as you know I never
take anything off of the group.

I've already gotten several compliments for 'telling it like it is.' If
somebody is in tune with my way of thinking they'll either understand,
or be offended. Whatever happens happens. Regardless, it's been my
experience that a very small percentage of internet users even know
Usenet exists.

dave weil

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 00:23:17 GMT, trotsky wrote:

and believe me, one mention of my speaker website brought
forth the worst case of trolling I have ever seen on this newsgroup

That, of course, is bull****. Even your enemies wished you well,
*until* you started being Trotsky again. You were mighty weak and
kow-towing at first, but then you couldn't help yourself and you
started the attacks and *that's* what opened the floodgates.

the trolls are going to get back what they deserve in spades

and of course, you got it back in spades.

It was also revealed that you were a closet case as well. Greg,
there's nothing wrong about admitting that you're gay. Not everyone is
like you pretend to be - i.e. a foaming-at-the-mouth-homophobe.
Bruce J. Richman

Greg Singh wrote:

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 00:23:17 GMT, trotsky wrote:

and believe me, one mention of my speaker website brought
forth the worst case of trolling I have ever seen on this newsgroup

That, of course, is bull****. Even your enemies wished you well,
*until* you started being Trotsky again. You were mighty weak and
kow-towing at first, but then you couldn't help yourself and you
started the attacks and *that's* what opened the floodgates.

the trolls are going to get back what they deserve in spades

and of course, you got it back in spades.

It was also revealed that you were a closet case as well. Greg,
there's nothing wrong about admitting that you're gay. Not everyone is
like you pretend to be - i.e. a foaming-at-the-mouth-homophobe.

Agreed. This obnoxious, arrogant, lying salesdroid expressly asked for
feedback about his website and business when he first disappointed the majority
of RAO users by showing up again after being absent for a long time. Of
course, when he encountered his first instances of constructive criticism, he
quickly regressed into the pugnacious, quasiomniscient flamer for which he's
been repeatedly scorned on RAO in the past. In reality, he wasn't looking for
any suggestions at all. He was just pathetically hoping that people would
compliment him on his "business acumen". Or perhaps he actually was delusional
to believe that just because he "claimed" that his speakers were superior to
most others, that some poor fool would actually take him seriously. It appears
that none of his twisted aspirations have taken place - at through his
participation on RAO. One can only wonder how many people he's ****ed off
face-to-face in store-based selling situations. I suppose there will always be
a few milquetoasts that can be intimidated by high-pressure selling tactics,
but antagonizing large audiences with every post doesn't seem to have done much
for Singh's sales thus far.

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius

Gregipus lied:

one mention of my speaker website brought
forth the worst case of trolling I have ever seen on this newsgroup

Your self-actuating delusional state appears intact. Maybe Arnii will
give you a paddle for his canoe.

Scott Gardner

Glans, I wrote:
[...]

And some would argue that Usenet was better off back when it was an
even smaller percentage. One of my favorite jokes/stories/jargon
terms is "the September that never ended". Here's a description from
The Jargon Dictionary (http://info.astrian.net/jargon/ )

begin quote
September that never ended - All time since September 1993. One of
the seasonal rhythms of the Usenet used to be the annual September
influx of clueless newbies who, lacking any sense of netiquette, made
a general nuisance of themselves. This coincided with people starting
college, getting their first internet accounts, and plunging in
without bothering to learn what was acceptable. These relatively small
drafts of newbies could be assimilated within a few months. But in
September 1993, AOL users became able to post to Usenet, nearly
overwhelming the old-timers' capacity to acculturate them; to those
who nostalgically recall the period before hand, this triggered an
inexorable decline in the quality of discussions on newsgroups. See
also AOL.
end quote

Scott Gardner

trotsky

dave weil wrote:
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 00:23:17 GMT, trotsky wrote:

and believe me, one mention of my speaker website brought
forth the worst case of trolling I have ever seen on this newsgroup

That, of course, is bull****. Even your enemies wished you well,

Whom are you talking about, dave? The only odd man out is Krueger, and
he doesn't really count. Any regular of this group would give him a
kick for old time's sake. Your revisionist history is as lame as your
attempt to review my speakers.

trotsky

Glans, I wrote:
trotsky wrote:

Glans, I wrote:

[...]

Right, I see the plan. Hook yourself to a cart, get dragged down a
muddy track..

No, apparently you don't. Maybe we should get into the numerous times
you stroked me via email?

dave weil

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 02:21:46 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Glans, I wrote:
trotsky wrote:

Glans, I wrote:

[...]

You're making progress, Greg. Good for you.