Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie Witlessmongrel, unrestrained bigot

I think it's time to revisit Scottie Witlessmongrel's history of
hatemongering. As you all know, yesterday Poochie accused me of
"racism". Rather than substantiate that charge, he ran away to hide. (No
surprise there!) So let's see who's the top scorer in the bigotry
stakes.

Scottie is a homophobe. This hatred is well established by his sneering
comments about "pos-pos parties", his wholehearted embrace of anti-Gay
legislation, and his unwavering support for the arch-homophobe Atntonin
Scalia. Also, for all we know, homophobia is at the root of Witless's
hatred of Mistress Jenn.

Scottie is a racist. We can reasonably infer this from his ranting about
"illegals" in America as well as his broad smears of "the Chinese" and
"the Jews". Witless has also uttered several slurs about "the blacks"
that reveal his embrace of certain stereotypes.

Scottie is a misogynist. We know this from his horrid behavior toward
female posters on Usenet. Witless has also made some ambiguously
denigrating comments about Mrs. Witless, leading one to believe he
blames his poor wife for the crimes visited upon him by his broken-down
mama.

Poochie's complete lack of self-awareness will doubtless force him
either to ignore this post and the evidence it presents or to make up a
bunch of foolish accusations about me, Shhhh, or Jenn.

--

"I prefer substantive discussion over continuous expressions of unjustified outrage."
Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, March 24, 2009
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

Default Middiot the sexist

On Mar 25, 1:33*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
I think it's time to revisit Scottie Witlessmongrel's history of
hatemongering. As you all know, yesterday Poochie accused me of
"racism".

I forgot to mention your sexist history as well with your resort to
denigrating terms for women like "gash".

ScottW
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless yaps himself into a froth.

I think it's time to revisit Scottie Witlessmongrel's history of
hatemongering. As you all know, yesterday Poochie accused me of
"racism".

I forgot to mention your sexist history as well with your resort to
denigrating terms for women like "gash".

Too bad you can't substantiate this accusation, Poochie.

Shall we ask Jenn who treats women worse on RAO? ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

Default Middiot confessed sexist

On Mar 25, 2:08*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Witless yaps himself into a froth.

I think it's time to revisit Scottie Witlessmongrel's history of
hatemongering. As you all know, yesterday Poochie accused me of
"racism".

*I forgot to mention your sexist history as well with your resort to
denigrating terms for women like "gash".

Too bad you can't substantiate this accusation, Poochie.

Just one message ID of many options.

What is even more interesting is that you like to denigrate men by
referring to them as nasty dripping gashes as if that's the worst
thing you can say to them.

Shall we ask Jenn who treats women worse on RAO? ;-)

Do you treat women different from men?
Nice confession, sexist.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Shall we ask Jenn who treats women worse on RAO? ;-)

*Do you treat women different from men?

2pid has a point here, George. He's mad at everybody. ******s, fags,
spics, bitches... 2pid hates them all.

Nice confession, sexist.

Now we can 'discuss' why 2pid hates that "bitch" Jenn more than he
hates everybody else.

Thanks for introducing another one of your 'interesting' topics, 2pid.
LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie Witlessmongrel, still out in the cold

Yappity-yappity-WOOF! BARKBARKBARK!

Witless yaps himself into a froth.

I think it's time to revisit Scottie Witlessmongrel's history of
hatemongering. As you all know, yesterday Poochie accused me of
"racism".
*I forgot to mention your sexist history as well with your resort to
denigrating terms for women like "gash".

Too bad you can't substantiate this accusation, Poochie.

Just one message ID of many options.

You found it! Congrats. No need to to lie about the "many" part, though.
Here's the exchange in question:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

You quickly tumbled down toward the gutters, when you started launching all
these character attacks. You came to gutter level, and numerous people took
notice of that, when you started feminizing me and then calling me "bitch".

Actually, I wasn't the one who started that, Bitch. Well, sure, I
found the nickname. But other sane people had you pegged as a
vicious, dripping gash well before I did.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As any Normal person can see, I didn't use that juicy phrase against an
actual woman. But of course, you're not normal, are you? ;-)

What is even more interesting is that you like to denigrate men by
referring to them as nasty dripping gashes as if that's the worst
thing you can say to them.

God, you're stupid. Have you heard that before? ;-)

Shall we ask Jenn who treats women worse on RAO? ;-)

Do you treat women different from men?

And the cowardly dog turns tail and runs, as usual.

Nice confession, sexist.

How's the self-awareness coming, Witless? Got a tiny little glimmer yet?

--

"I prefer substantive discussion over continuous expressions of unjustified outrage."
Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, March 24, 2009
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

Default Middiot sexist continues

On Mar 25, 3:38*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Yappity-yappity-WOOF! BARKBARKBARK!

Witless yaps himself into a froth.

I think it's time to revisit Scottie Witlessmongrel's history of
hatemongering. As you all know, yesterday Poochie accused me of
"racism".
*I forgot to mention your sexist history as well with your resort to
denigrating terms for women like "gash".

Too bad you can't substantiate this accusation, Poochie.

Just one message ID of many options.

You found it! Congrats. No need to to lie about the "many" part, though.
Here's the exchange in question:

* * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * **

You quickly tumbled down toward the gutters, when you started launching all
these character attacks. You came to gutter level, and numerous people took
notice of that, when you started feminizing me and then calling me "bitch".

Actually, I wasn't the one who started that, Bitch. *Well, sure, I
found the nickname. *But other sane people had you pegged as a
vicious, dripping gash well before I did.

* * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * **

As any Normal person can see, I didn't use that juicy phrase against an
actual woman. But of course, you're not normal, are you? ;-)

Do you think women like you using the phrase in a derogatory manner?
See below.
Meanwhile, if you don't like that example there are always more.

What is even more interesting is that you like to denigrate men by
referring to them as nasty dripping gashes as if that's the worst
thing you can say to them.

God, you're stupid. Have you heard that before? ;-)

Non-answer.

Shall we ask Jenn who treats women worse on RAO? ;-)

*Do you treat women different from men?

And the cowardly dog turns tail and runs, as usual.

Non-answer again.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Earlier, I said this....

I think it's time to revisit Scottie Witlessmongrel's history of
hatemongering. As you all know, yesterday Poochie accused me of
"racism". Rather than substantiate that charge, he ran away to hide. (No
surprise there!)

Still no surprise. ;-)

So let's see who's the top scorer in the bigotry stakes.

That was the challenge. Did Witless rise to meet it?

Scottie is a homophobe.

No refutation, no denial, no attempt at rebuttal. All we got from
duh-Scottie on this topic was idiotic repetitions of his "I don't get
it" whining about Scalia.

Scottie is a racist.

Unlike Witlessmongrel, I provided substantiation for my accusation. The
Feeble One's inability to understand my claims gives me the point:
Scottie is a racist. It's unanimously agreed.

Scottie is a misogynist.

This is so obvious that I didn't expect even an attempt at denial.
Witlessmongrel hates and fears women who dare to speak in his presence.
There never was any doubt about this. By contrast, I (and every other
RAO regular except for the Dirty Three) toss snot and vitriol toward
Jenn and other females.

--

"I prefer substantive discussion over continuous expressions of unjustified outrage."
Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, March 24, 2009
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Earlier, I said this....

[...]

There never was any doubt about this. By contrast, neither I nor every

Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, March 24, 2009
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 25, 9:27*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Earlier, I said this....

[...]