Posted to rec.audio.pro
D.Sneed

Default FS: Whirlwind SB16T11G 16 channel splitter

I have decided to sell my Whirlwind 16 channel splitter, model SB16T11G. One
direct output and one isolated output with ground lift swtiches. I have only
used it 3 or 4 times and have decided not to do any more location recording,
so here it is. It is in excellent condition. Here is a link to the
manufacturers website:

http://www.whirlwindusa.com/split.html (scroll down a bit....)

Asking $750. Only for sale to lower 48 states.

For more info please email me at

Rgds,

Dave

Posted to rec.audio.pro
D. Sneed

Default Whirlwind SB16T11G 16 channel splitter SOLD

This item has sold. Thanks to everyone who contacted me!

Dave

newsmv5g.2173$HN3.677@trndny01...