Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default George is wasting his life.

wrote in message
ink.net...

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net
wrote in message ...

[snip]

I have this notin that you have no mirrors in your house, so as to keep
you from looking yourself in the eye.

Mikey also "has always wished" that Bob Morein was impotent.
Hahahahahahaha!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default duh-Mikey's Big Joke

All this time, I thought Mickey had no sense of humor.

... I've seen no evidence that [Arnii Kroofeces] does anything more
than try to correct factual inaccuracies spewed forth by some of the dimmer
people who haunt this board. Except for the times he strikes back at the
vitriol he gets for those efforts.

That's a nicely loaded setup line, Bugsy. I can hardly wait for the
punchline. How long will it take you to deliver the coup de grace of this
no doubt epochally droll riposte?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Arnii makes a confession!

Margaret von B. said:

So that is how you are making a living these days! IIRC Jesus had a thing
with a prostitute so your church-related ramblings are starting to make
sense... :-)

Indeed, Mr. **** has boasted several times that his wife is a "back-alley
cock-sucking whore".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Annika1980

Default Pre-amp recommendations

The 915 is smooth, with a tremendous bottom.

It is the J-Lo of preamps.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

All this time, I thought Mickey had no sense of humor.

... I've seen no evidence that [Arnii Kroofeces] does anything more
than try to correct factual inaccuracies spewed forth by some of the
dimmer
people who haunt this board. Except for the times he strikes back at the
vitriol he gets for those efforts.

That's a nicely loaded setup line, Bugsy. I can hardly wait for the
punchline. How long will it take you to deliver the coup de grace of this
no doubt epochally droll riposte?

We're talking epochs, George. Mikey's life form has just crept out of the
sea on spiny fins. A song-and-dance is far in the future.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Margaret von B. said:

So that is how you are making a living these days! IIRC Jesus had a thing
with a prostitute so your church-related ramblings are starting to make
sense... :-)

Indeed, Mr. **** has boasted several times that his wife is a "back-alley
cock-sucking whore".

This would be too good to be true. Kindly supply business invoices

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

Indeed, Mr. **** has boasted several times that his wife is a "back-alley
cock-sucking whore".

This would be too good to be true. Kindly supply business invoices

After he said it (back in the '90s), we had a field day throwing it in his
face. It appears now that Turdy has "nuked" the original post, so all that
remains are the references to that line by other posters.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Robert Morein said:

Indeed, Mr. **** has boasted several times that his wife is a
"back-alley
cock-sucking whore".

This would be too good to be true. Kindly supply business invoices

After he said it (back in the '90s), we had a field day throwing it in his
face. It appears now that Turdy has "nuked" the original post, so all that
remains are the references to that line by other posters.

Grosse Point would make a nice supplementary income.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

Default Arny is a paranoid megalomaniac

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

You're pretty smart. Perhaps you have an IQ of 140.

Prove it by means of an independent reference. Obviously
Morein, your usual it's true because I say so approach
is completely invalid.

I don't need to...

IOW, as usualalking out the back of your neck, Morein.

What's new?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On 30 Nov 2005 17:47:03 -0800, "Annika1980"
wrote:

The 915 is smooth, with a tremendous bottom.

It is the J-Lo of preamps.

Or the John Daly.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

You're pretty smart. Perhaps you have an IQ of 140.

Prove it by means of an independent reference. Obviously
Morein, your usual it's true because I say so approach
is completely invalid.

I don't need to...

IOW, as usualalking out the back of your neck, Morein.

You poor fellow. You really are damned, a prisoner of your own sickness.
It's a shame, considering how intelligent you are.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:37:11 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

There you go with the intellligence thing again, Arny.

Only people who feel they are lacking need object.

No, those who are aware that IQ and technical knowledge are only one
aspect of intelligence are justified in objecting. World experience
should have taught you that by now, Arnie. It should have helped put
your delusions of superiority in their place.

You obviously believe you're more intelligent than anyone
else on this NG.

I really have no idea about that.

Correct.

However, in terms of
relevant knowlege and experience, the situation seems to be
pretty obvious.

As above. Your general technical knowledge seems sound (not that I'm
placed to judge), but that only indicates intelligence or capacity in
one area without proving overall intelligence. On the other hand,
believing you're more intelligent than everyone else because you have
certain technical knowledge is not...er...very intelligent.

Thus I have to ask: what proof do you
have of this? Not your posts, certainly.

What proof do you expect to find in my posts, Paul?
Remember, I have to "dumb down" just about everything I
write to you, for fear of shooting way over your pointy
little head.

More evidence of delusions of superiority. Do you imagine that a
professor of mathematics feels superior to those he passes in the
street because he can fathom theorems that to them would mean nothing?

(The correct answer, in case you were wondering, is no).

How many channels do you need?

As many channels as it takes to satisfy her bloated ego.

Did you know that good spelling is a sign of
intehlligoence...er.. intelligence?

Very naughthy, Arnie--you corrected your misspelling of "channels",
thus blunting my point. Hopefully you don't cheat like that regularly.

Yet another example of your lack of intelligence, Paul.
Correct spelling has a lot to do with how much effort one
puts into the writing. There is very little on RAO that
deserves much effort, due to the high prevalence of
stupidity and childishness.

Yet you still take the trouble to post. I wouldn't have thought we'd
be worthy of such condescension.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

wrote:

There you go with the intellligence thing again, Arny.

Only people who feel they are lacking need object.

No, those who are aware that IQ and technical knowledge
are only one aspect of intelligence are justified in
objecting.

Paul, I guess you are unaware of how many times I've tried
to explain the weaknesses of IQ testing to Art and Scott
(Wheeler).

World experience should have taught you that
by now, Arnie.

You're trying to sell old news, Paul.

It should have helped put your delusions
of superiority in their place.

What delusions of superiority? Yours and Morein's? LOL!

You obviously believe you're more intelligent than
anyone else on this NG.

I really have no idea about that.

Correct.

Just belying the spirit and fact of most of your
contributions to this post, Paul.

However, in terms of
relevant knowlege and experience, the situation seems to
be pretty obvious.

As above.

Wrong.

Your general technical knowledge seems sound
(not that I'm placed to judge), but that only indicates
intelligence or capacity in one area without proving
overall intelligence.

I have nothing to prove, Paul. What is, is what is.

On the other hand, believing you're
more intelligent than everyone else because you have
certain technical knowledge is not...er...very
intelligent.

That would be your idea, Paul.

Thus I have to ask: what proof do you
have of this? Not your posts, certainly.

What proof do you expect to find in my posts, Paul?
Remember, I have to "dumb down" just about everything I
write to you, for fear of shooting way over your pointy
little head.

More evidence of delusions of superiority.

No, evidence of a correct asessment of your level of
knowlege and thinking, Paul.

Do you imagine
that a professor of mathematics feels superior to those
he passes in the street because he can fathom theorems
that to them would mean nothing?

I know better, because I hang out with a few professors from
time to time.

(The correct answer, in case you were wondering, is no).

Let's talk about delusional behavior like that one, Paul.

How many channels do you need?

As many channels as it takes to satisfy her bloated
ego.

Did you know that good spelling is a sign of
intehlligoence...er.. intelligence?

Very naughthy, Arnie--you corrected your misspelling of
"channels", thus blunting my point. Hopefully you don't
cheat like that regularly.

Obviously Paul your limited mind is unfamiliar with how
spell checkers make it easy to over-correct.

Yet another example of your lack of intelligence, Paul.
Correct spelling has a lot to do with how much effort one
puts into the writing. There is very little on RAO that
deserves much effort, due to the high prevalence of
stupidity and childishness.

Yet you still take the trouble to post.

I take the trouble to feed my dogs, Paul. I just don't cook
them fancy meals. What's your point?

I wouldn't have
thought we'd be worthy of such condescension.

If you wouldn't try to lord it over me Paul, I'd let you off
easy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

You're pretty smart. Perhaps you have an IQ of 140.

Prove it by means of an independent reference.
Obviously Morein, your usual it's true because I say
so approach is completely invalid.
I don't need to...

IOW, as usualalking out the back of your neck, Morein.

You poor fellow. You really are damned, a prisoner of
your own sickness.

Which sickness is that Robert?

Do you really want to go there Robert, given your umm,
checkered past?

It's a shame, considering how intelligent you are.

Robert, the more serious shame is that RAO has gotten so bad
that baby strokes like you, Paul, George and Art are all I
have to toy with. You've chased away almost everybody with a
brain. I just drop in to scatter some figurative corn for
the chickens, and sniff for the heady scent of intelligent
life.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Robert, the more serious shame is that RAO has gotten so bad that baby
strokes like you, Paul, George and Art are all I have to toy with. You've
chased away almost everybody with a brain. I just drop in to scatter some
figurative corn for the chickens, and sniff for the heady scent of
intelligent life.

Gee, then you ought to go back to RAHE

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said to the Big ****:

intelligent life.

Gee, then you ought to go back to RAHE

Didn't you hear? The RAH-E moderators fumigated the place with
Kroo-B-Gone. That did a great job of repelling Turdy. To be on the safe
side -- in case Kroo**** ever developed a resistance to that stuff -- they
also fitted every portal with anti-delusional misters. With defenses like
that, almost any venue would be Kroo-proof.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message news

Clyde Slick said to the Big ****:

intelligent life.

Gee, then you ought to go back to RAHE

Didn't you hear? The RAH-E moderators fumigated the place with
Kroo-B-Gone. That did a great job of repelling Turdy. To be on the safe
side -- in case Kroo**** ever developed a resistance to that stuff -- they
also fitted every portal with anti-delusional misters. With defenses like
that, almost any venue would be Kroo-proof.

Wow, I got my RAO Christmas list almost done.
I was gonna get you some Kroo repellant. but I looked
all over the net and couldn't find any.
Found a nice sale on nannites, though.

Mikey gets this:
https://www.inventiveparent.com/gobelt.htm

and for Arny:
http://www.justtoiletpaper.com/currencynew.shtml

I'm still trying to fins a helmet light
for Lionel, we don't want him getting lost in the sewers.

I'm gonna pay Bob's entry fee for 2006:
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~ina22/d...agecontest.htm

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said:

Didn't you hear? The RAH-E moderators fumigated the place with
Kroo-B-Gone. That did a great job of repelling Turdy. To be on the safe
side -- in case Kroo**** ever developed a resistance to that stuff -- they
also fitted every portal with anti-delusional misters. With defenses like
that, almost any venue would be Kroo-proof.

Wow, I got my RAO Christmas list almost done.
I was gonna get you some Kroo repellant. but I looked
all over the net and couldn't find any.
Found a nice sale on nannites, though.

and for Arny:
http://www.justtoiletpaper.com/currencynew.shtml

How thoughtful. Arnii just expressed a wish for another gift. Did you see
that post? He would like some "heady scent of concentrated fecality". Not
sure where to get it. Maybe a 'borg perfume factory. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

You're pretty smart. Perhaps you have an IQ of 140.

Prove it by means of an independent reference.
Obviously Morein, your usual it's true because I say
so approach is completely invalid.
I don't need to...

IOW, as usualalking out the back of your neck, Morein.

You poor fellow. You really are damned, a prisoner of
your own sickness.

Which sickness is that Robert?

It is the sickness called the "right man" complex. Coined by L Sprague
DeCamp, it refers to a syndrome where the afflicted individual always thinks
he is right. The great dictators of history, Stalin, Hitler,Mao, Saddam, are
said to have been afflicted with "right man." Let's do a simple test:
1. You estimate Paul Packer's IQ, based on nothing.
2. I do essentially the same thing with you.
You proclaim yourself to be "right", and me to be "wrong".
In your reply to this, you will either ignore the above, or counter it with
pointless derogatory remarks, because you cannot be "wrong."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said to the Big ****:

Which sickness is that Robert?

It is the sickness called the "right man" complex. Coined by L Sprague
DeCamp, it refers to a syndrome where the afflicted individual always thinks
he is right. The great dictators of history, Stalin, Hitler,Mao, Saddam, are
said to have been afflicted with "right man." Let's do a simple test:
1. You estimate Paul Packer's IQ, based on nothing.
2. I do essentially the same thing with you.
You proclaim yourself to be "right", and me to be "wrong".
In your reply to this, you will either ignore the above, or counter it with
pointless derogatory remarks, because you cannot be "wrong."

There's a third possibility: Krooger will start rambling about some
unrelated "audio debate" he imagines he won, probably in the distant past.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

[...]

Sounds like your choice of:

(1) Robert Morien
(2) Art Sackman
(3) George Middius
(4) Margaret Von Transvestite
(5) Paul Packer
etc.

The great
dictators of history, Stalin, Hitler,Mao, Saddam, are
said to have been afflicted with "right man." Let's do a
simple test:

If the following is a test, or even just a random collection
of true facts, Robert Morein has really changed his ways.

1. You estimate Paul Packer's IQ, based on nothing.

That would be a false claim. I based my estimate of Paul
Packer's IQ based on a relatively long period of
interactions with him.

2. I do essentially the same thing with you.

Proving the fallacy of using brain-damaged persons to judge
the IQ of people with really pretty good smarts.

BTW any fool can see that points (1) and (2) above are not a
test. Just another indication of how thorougly out to lunch
Robert Morein is.

You proclaim yourself to be "right", and me to be "wrong".

Robert, when you and I differ about things audio, the
chances of you being right are extraordinarly poor. You are
the kind of genius who repeatedly asserts here that all QSC
amps have switched, stepped power supplies for just one of
many examples of your loose grip on reality.

In your reply to this, you will either ignore the above,
or counter it with pointless derogatory remarks, because
you cannot be "wrong."

Wrong Robert. Anybody who pursues technology at any serious
level gets whapped in the face, early and often, about how
he is wrong about some thing or the other. Software
development is probably the worst for that. Unlike you
Robert I've supported myself and my family for about 40
years by pursuing technology fairly seriously. About half of
that time I was engaged in software development. I have to
be able to handle being wrong in affirmative ways because of
what I do and have done.

There are a number of other life's experiences that provide
ample opportunities to be proven wrong in your own eyes. One
of them would be raising a family of children. And that
makes me two up on you!

I can be and am frequently wrong. However Robert especially
given that the Supreme Court of the United States agrees
with my evaluation of you, there are a few things about
which I'm simply not wrong. One of them is that you simply
aren't worth the trouble.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

[...]

Stop right there. You have just behaved as a "right man". You cannot accept
that you have made a logical, and moral error. You are wrong, and have
deliberately blinded yourself to it.

Conclusion, Arny Krueger is a paranoid megalomaniac, with accompanying
"right man" syndrome.
You're in great company, Arny. Hitler, Stalin, Saddam, Mao.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Schizoid Man

ScottW wrote:
Schizoid Man wrote:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a sub-$500 pre-owned pre-amp. Phono section not
required. The sources will be Aux1 (TV), Aux2 (DVD) and primarily CD.
Can anyone recommend some makes/models?

Given my budget, or lack thereof, I'm starting out with the usual
suspects - Adcom, Rotel, NAD.

I've got a C-70 which is very functional IMO. I think this will serve
you well. I switched to a passive attenuator for my line level sources
and am hard pressed to tell a difference.

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls....ran&1138482535

Don't let the Yamaha haters give you any crap. The C- series is well
designed and very reliable.

If you really want just line stage and remote control... this looks
interesting. Not sure but it appears passive.

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls....ran&1138349164

When I was looking around for a passive someone was touting these
Parasounds but I don't have any experience with them.

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls....ran&1138203756

ScottW

The C-70 lacks a remote control though, right? Plus, it has a phono
section which I do not need and might lack the required number of inputs.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

Stop right there.

Good idea, Robert. I will stop right here. I was right about
your inability to understand what a questions is.

You really have nothing to say to defend yourself Robert.
You've shown that by launching into yet another of your
baseless attacks on me.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Conclusion, Arny Krueger is a paranoid megalomaniac, with accompanying
"right man" syndrome.

You're in great company, Arny. Hitler, Stalin, Saddam, Mao.

Regardless of what I think of them, all the above were charismatic men of
great power and influence who made history and had millions of followers.
OTOH, Arnii is a bitter old loser and internet troll who lives in his
basement unwittingly defecating on the reputation of (what's left of) his
family and on the memory of those who have passed. Arnii's atrocities result
primarily in internet pollution and there is no comparing Arnii to the
others. Arnii has demonstrated amply that he has the requisite evil
intentions but he has also demonstrated beyond any doubt that he has no
means or talent whatsoever to make them reality.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm looking for a sub-$500 pre-owned pre-amp. Phono section not required.
The sources will be Aux1 (TV), Aux2 (DVD) and primarily CD. Can anyone
recommend some makes/models?

Given my budget, or lack thereof, I'm starting out with the usual
suspects - Adcom, Rotel, NAD.

Thanks,
Schiz

For a lot less than $500, the Nakamichi CA-5 is overall very hard to beat
provided it has been professionally checked and brought back to spec. I
also love the sound of Melos SHA-Gold in the right system but many people
think that it sounds "bigger than life" or "bombastic". I still love its
ability to bring music alive despite the PITA controls (I have the version
with the "balance meter"). And you have a choice between active and
passive modes of operation. And one of the very best headphone amps
around. I have no idea of the going price of the Melos though but I bought
my second unit for $450 from a dealer. BTW, in active mode the Melos can
drive Avantgarde Trios without a power amp... :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Besides I think that you will find the Melos forehead absolutely
irresistible! :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Conclusion, Arny Krueger is a paranoid megalomaniac, with accompanying
"right man" syndrome.

You're in great company, Arny. Hitler, Stalin, Saddam, Mao.

Regardless of what I think of them, all the above were charismatic men of
great power and influence who made history and had millions of followers.
OTOH, Arnii is a bitter old loser and internet troll who lives in his
basement unwittingly defecating on the reputation of (what's left of) his
family and on the memory of those who have passed. Arnii's atrocities
result primarily in internet pollution and there is no comparing Arnii to
the others. Arnii has demonstrated amply that he has the requisite evil
intentions but he has also demonstrated beyond any doubt that he has no
means or talent whatsoever to make them reality.

Margaret, I regretfully agree with you. Regardless of what others think, I
still reserve the opinion that Arny has considerable intelligence, could be
a competent researcher, and could probably fix ABX to make it an optimal, if
not practical, method of comparison. Unfortunately, there is a well
documented shift in the brain with age, toward preservation of memory, at
the expense of adapability, reflected in the relative abundance of two types
of nerve growth factors.

Some people are forever young in attitude, in defiance of their age. Others
become early prisoners of their memories, a loss of free will that is one of
the cruelest tells of aging. Arny is the victim of demons that do not vanish
with a cup of coffee. He will never again welcome the rising sun as a
renaissance of opportunity.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Margaret von B. said:

So that is how you are making a living these days! IIRC Jesus had a thing
with a prostitute so your church-related ramblings are starting to make
sense... :-)

Indeed, Mr. **** has boasted several times that his wife is a "back-alley
cock-sucking whore".

That's no way to talk about your mom.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

sigh

duh-Mikey tries to make a joke. Call the sanitation crew.

Indeed, Mr. **** has boasted several times that his wife is a "back-alley
cock-sucking whore".

That's no way to talk about your mom.

Thanks Mr. McHurtMe for, admitting you are a necrophiliac.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

[...]

Inability to rise beyond persona innuendo, noted.
Diagnosis: confirmed.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

wrote in message ...

Margaret von B. said:

So that is how you are making a living these days! IIRC Jesus had a
thing
with a prostitute so your church-related ramblings are starting to make
sense... :-)

Indeed, Mr. **** has boasted several times that his wife is a "back-alley
cock-sucking whore".

That's no way to talk about your mom.

Evidence of poor reading comprehension, noted.
Diagnosis: inferior mind.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

[...]

NASA or NAMBLA?

and could probably fix ABX to make it an optimal, if
not practical, method of comparison. Unfortunately, there is a well
documented shift in the brain with age, toward preservation of memory, at
the expense of adapability, reflected in the relative abundance of two
types of nerve growth factors.

Some people are forever young in attitude, in defiance of their age.
Others become early prisoners of their memories, a loss of free will that
is one of the cruelest tells of aging. Arny is the victim of demons that
do not vanish with a cup of coffee. He will never again welcome the rising
sun as a renaissance of opportunity.

I guess you are not counting opportunities to defecate.

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

[...]

He will reach the age where bed is as good a place as any.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
EddieM

[...]

Arny is a stupid person from head to toe. It is apparent to him now
that he has certain limitation. Things he should have known years
ago. Just like McKelvy, he accept and realize now that it's really
not all that bad to be a eunuch.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
EddieM

Robert Morein wrote

Some people are forever young in attitude, in defiance of their age.
Others become early prisoners of their memories, a loss of free will that
is one of the cruelest tells of aging. Arny is the victim of demons that
do not vanish with a cup of coffee. He will never again welcome the rising
sun as a renaissance of opportunity.

I guess you are not counting opportunities to defecate.

Cheers,

Margaret

He will reach the age where bed is as good a place as any.

Now that Arny (and McKelvy) consider himself a
eunuch, I wonder what the members of his Michigan Audio
Woofer Club think about him being one.

What is your opinion about a list of remaining *******(s)
pestering Rao?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message news

sigh

duh-Mikey tries to make a joke. Call the sanitation crew.

Indeed, Mr. **** has boasted several times that his wife is a
"back-alley
cock-sucking whore".

That's no way to talk about your mom.

Thanks Mr. McHurtMe for, admitting you are a necrophiliac.

Wouldn't it be better if you spoke in your native language? Oink, oink.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"EddieM" wrote in message
et...

[...]

Socially stupid, not technically. I consider him a wasted talent.
He should have continued to work on ABX, rather than allowing it to
crystallize imperfectly.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

[The Krooborg is] Socially stupid, not technically. I consider him a wasted talent.
He should have continued to work on ABX, rather than allowing it to
crystallize imperfectly.

"Crystallize imperfectly" is a euphemism I've never heard before, Robert.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Socially stupid, not technically.

Wrong. I'm at least as socially adept as the average person.
It's just that on RAO social adeptness has no visible value.
Look at yourself for example Robert. Look at Middius. Posts
by both of you are a disaster, socially speaking.

I consider him a wasted talent.

Coming from you Robert, that's high praise.

He should have continued to work on ABX, rather
than allowing it to crystallize imperfectly.

I quickly realized that further refinements to ABX after
PCABX were a case of casting pearls before swine.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Socially stupid, not technically.

Wrong. I'm at least as socially adept as the average person. It's just
that on RAO social adeptness has no visible value.

The only problem with that argument is that there seems to be no evidence of
any other forum or community where *your* "social adeptness" has any value
either. Naturally that leads any rational person to question its existence.

Look at yourself for example Robert. Look at Middius. Posts by both of
you are a disaster, socially speaking.

The previous paragraph is obviously only a minor example of yours. The Nate
debacle you engineered was the epitomy of your "social adeptness".
Especially the way you twisted it into child pornography was unprecedented
in the annals of "social adeptness".

Keep up the good work, Arnii.

Margaret