Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Vituperative Vinylsnatch

Vinylsnatch has very definitely let Arny get the best of him this time.
Amazing, when you stop and think of it.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Nov 15, 9:40�pm, "BretLudwig" wrote:
Vinylsnatch has very definitely let Arny get the best of him this time.
Amazing, when you stop and think of it.

It's even more amazing when you don't support your assertions with any
facts.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Bratzi's wet dreams

Vinylanach said:

Vinylsnatch has very definitely let Arny get the best of him this time.
Amazing, when you stop and think of it.

It's even more amazing when you don't support your assertions with any
facts.

Bratzi probably got spooge on his keyboard when he fantasized that you're a
woman.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Nov 16, 9:15�am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Vinylanach said:

Vinylsnatch has very definitely let Arny get the best of him this time.
Amazing, when you stop and think of it.

It's even more amazing when you don't support your assertions with any
facts.

Bratzi probably got spooge on his keyboard when he fantasized that you're a
woman.

I guess I should stop wearing this platinum blonde wig.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 16, 11:15*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Vinylanach said:

Vinylsnatch has very definitely let Arny get the best of him this time.
Amazing, when you stop and think of it.

It's even more amazing when you don't support your assertions with any
facts.

Bratzi probably got spooge on his keyboard when he fantasized that you're a
woman.

Does Boon resemble Marilyn Monroe?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

wrote:

Vinylanach said:

Vinylsnatch has very definitely let Arny get the best of him this time.
Amazing, when you stop and think of it.

It's even more amazing when you don't support your assertions with any
facts.

Bratzi probably got spooge on his keyboard when he fantasized that you're a
woman.

Does Boon resemble Marilyn Monroe?

That depends...was MM covered from head to toe with massive body hair?

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Signal[_2_] Signal[_2_] is offline

Vinylanach wrote:

Vinylsnatch has very definitely let Arny get the best of him this time.
Amazing, when you stop and think of it.

It's even more amazing when you don't support your assertions with any
facts.

Bratzi probably got spooge on his keyboard when he fantasized that you're a
woman.

Does Boon resemble Marilyn Monroe?

That depends...was MM covered from head to toe with massive body hair?

Monroe was very hairy. She usually shaved for publicity shots, of
course.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures...roe--19903.jpg

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t