Tim McTeague

Default FS: Thiel CS2.3 spkrs

For Sale:

Thiel CS 2.3 speakers in dark cherry.
http://www.thielaudio.com/THIEL_Site...2_3/cs2_3.html

$1600.00 + shipping

Excellent condition. Drivers have been updated 2 years ago, including the
woofers. I had the new CS.2.4s in my room and even the dealer agreed they
sounded much the same as my 2.3s.

Prefer local sale but I have the boxes and can ship to the lower 48 states.

Tim McTeague
Baltimore, MD

Contact me for more info and photos:

mcteague at comcast dot net