Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
DW DW is offline

Default $1 No Reserve Auction on $1,800 Minimonitors - Ending...

SOLD

Thanks!

"DW" wrote in message
If you've been looking for a pair of true high-end
minimonitor speakers, but the prices are too high,
well then there's nothing more refreshing than a
$1 no reserve auction to shake things up a bit...

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc....oni&1168310316

The bids are currently under $70 (for the pair),
and will be going to the highest bidder, so you
really don't want to miss out on this one!

I just hope I don't end up giving them away...

(I'm deliberately not posting the brand name out
of respect for their outstanding product quality.)